Ebon Gate fun. 11/07/2008 08:46 PM CST
First off, let me thank those Drakes I spent a lot of time with during Ebon Gate. I had a blast with you guys that were there.

So, what'd my friends in the Drakes get during Ebon Gate. Anyone win a raffle or win a service? Fill me in on what you got that you love. Let me know if you got any great alters.

Personally, I won a bard only raffle to get my sonic armor done. Also, I was one of the winners at the Ball for best dressed male. That one comes with five alterations, none of which I have even figured out yet. I got a set of armor lightened one or twice, a longcoat deepened once, and twice I managed to get "just one thing" altered.

How did you folks fortunes run?

~Galenok

The secret of Happiness is Freedom, and the secret of Freedom, Courage. - Thucydides
Re: Ebon Gate fun. 11/08/2008 03:30 PM CST
Oh I had a blast as well.

Not much luck with alters really. But I did win a few things.

Glatt.

just my thoughts
Re: Ebon Gate fun. 11/08/2008 09:28 PM CST
>>Not much luck with alters really. But I did win a few things. Glatt.

Understatement of the season right there. Nice that you're trying to avoid making many of the Drakes jealous, though.

~Galenok

The secret of Happiness is Freedom, and the secret of Freedom, Courage. - Thucydides
Re: Ebon Gate fun. 11/11/2008 12:07 PM CST
ROFL! You two are so precious....Me, no luck at all...

PS Bubble flare so rock..

This isn't normal!
What do you mean this isn't normal!?!
This is way worse!!
Re: Ebon Gate fun. 11/11/2008 12:25 PM CST
And may I just say, this was the best merchant event I have ever been too by far. The friends (and you know who you are), were, to put it mildly, outstanding.

This isn't normal!
What do you mean this isn't normal!?!
This is way worse!!