Wehnimer Landing Frontier Days 06/23/2008 11:30 AM CDT
We discussed briefly last night about participating in this event this year, and had originally said we would discuss it further Sunday at our officers meeting. However, the deadline for entry is this Wednesday by midnight. What we do doesn't have to be decided (although I think it was starting to lean toward Tour da Drakes), just IF we are.

The first week is Sunday August 17th - Sunday August 24th, this is when the MHO and CHE will run most events, and was formerly known as The Landing Block party. The second week, will run August 25th - August 31st, will be mostly run by merchants, and was formerly known as The Landing Fall Festival. They decided to merger the two into one big party and call it Wehnimer's Landing Frontier Days. More info and FAQ can be found in the General Discussions folder under the MHO boards.

I think the suggestion that Drakes will break for the two weeks these events run, and run one event of our own is a fantastic idea. (Yes, its two weeks)

*And just a friendly reminder, there is an officers meeting at 8 pm est this coming Sunday (29th).

~Major Phever Ta'rsakh (or as many of you know me, Major Pain) ;-)
Executive Officer

This isn't normal!
What do you mean this isn't normal!?!
This is way worse!!
Re: Wehnimer Landing Frontier Days 06/26/2008 02:00 PM CDT
hmmmm no its FI FI

Rhylie and her beloved, Nashota