Helden Hall Anniversary Celebration Invitation 01/23/2008 02:40 PM CST
Hail!

We, the members and officers of Helden Hall, would be pleased if the members of the Drakes Vanguard would join Helden Hall on Saturday, 23 February, in celebrating the 11th Anniversary of it's founding!

First, the festivities will begin with the dedication of the new Memorial Garden, remembering those lost to us. Begins promptly at 6:00pm elven.

Second, the initiation of the new fighting pit with a few good old fashioned Helden brawls! We know you've heard about it, let's go for it! Prizes awarded for winning teams!
7:30pm elven - Staging for brawl teams, rules and preparation.
8:00pm elven - Let the carnage begin!

Last, but not least, all attendees are invited to a Reception following the brawls, with dancing, refreshments and good fellowship.

A web site with information on setting up teams/rules for the brawls will be posted in the Helden Hall folder shortly. If you have any questions, find a Helden member (ring the bell at the gate located down the cobblestone path on the North Ring Road), or send a scroll to me at my play.net address.

Lissanne, Treasurer
Helden Hall

Re: Helden Hall Anniversary Celebration Invitation 01/26/2008 11:45 AM CST
There be drinkin??

Rhylie and her beloved, Nashota
Re: Helden Hall Anniversary Celebration Invitation 01/28/2008 11:30 AM CST
There be drinkin?? ~ Rhylie and her beloved, Nashota~

<laughs hysterically>

Erm..yes, there will be drinkin'... and all kinds of tomfooloery. (But not at the Memorial Garden dedication, that's serious.) The Brawls? Who do you think made up the term 'Drunken Brawls'? Someone from Helden, I'm sure! And the reception, oh yeah, how else is ya going to get the men loose enough to get on the dance floor?

Lissanne
Den Mother, Helden Hall