Icemule Invasion 11/21/2007 07:17 AM CST
Well done and well desevred congrats to all my fellow brave Drakes that fought iin icemule last night against some terrible undead and icy critters. Also it is good to have you back Landceal your strength has been missed.You all stood your ground with outstanding bravery even thru the boredom of waiting for it to happen,lol.

DRAKES VANGUARD FORVEVER!

Captain Ozan D'Shardar
Re: Icemule Invasion 11/21/2007 09:10 AM CST
Thanks for the kind words Ozan, my strength is a result of folks like you and the other in the Drakes, people who I call friends. Though it was an honor to fight with all drakes, even more so to be at the side of you and Brinemead. Brinemead fought bravely at my side after the main assualt group fell, Earthdiver as well. It was also Brinemead's clear thinking that keep our small assault group from becoming overwhelmed, by providing us a tactical retreat to the main battle group.

The voice said something that lingers in my mind. He mentioned "I'll be back again some day." Does this not remind you of someone-something in particular. Think about it, corn cob pipe, eyes made out of coal.

Tonight should be interesting indeed. Between all the preperation that must be done for tomorrow I hope to find time to answer any assualts agains Elanthia. Those who know how to contact me please do so if we see action.
Re: Icemule Invasion 11/21/2007 12:02 PM CST
Brinemead didn't try to do anything tactical, he's really not that clever. I think he was just trying to stay alive!

Ashame we lost the main party, but can you say Implosions-R-Us?
Re: Icemule Invasion 11/21/2007 12:09 PM CST
atleast you all big peopls got to go that long.

Rhylie and her beloved, Nashota
Re: Icemule Invasion 11/23/2007 07:08 AM CST
gobble gobble gobble
where are the turkey's?

Captain Ozan D'Shardar
Re: Icemule Invasion 11/23/2007 07:16 AM CST
>gobble gobble gobble
> where are the turkey's?

Gone the way of the instigator of the turkey-invasions probably

Those (IIRC) were Cookie-monster's little tidbit.

- Keelty and her missing-Khal pet

"Butterflies are NOT insects, they are self-propelled flowers"

Fletching scripts, shop listings, updated Wizard: All at http://www.citlink.net/~keelty/

AIM: keeltykadair