Hi guys 06/21/2013 11:14 AM CDT
I might maybe perhaps be popping in on some of your nightly fun in the near future. Phys. therapy is going well and I'm getting my Gemstone groove back on.

Sereh/Susan
Re: Hi guys 06/25/2013 08:21 AM CDT
Good to hear things is a'goin' better fer ya's. Welcome back!

Only the dead have seen the end of war - Plato

Radeek Andoran
General, Drakes Vanguard
Re: Hi guys 06/26/2013 10:43 AM CDT
Nice to hear you are doing well Sarah/Susan, look forward to seeing you again in game. :)

This isn't normal!
What do you mean this isn't normal!?!
This is way worse!!
A recent returnee to Elanthia and a tag-a-long to Shadow Valley last night. 07/01/2013 11:21 PM CDT
Hi :)

My name is Tanivar Somakre and I am currently a 44th training Healer and a Master in the Order of Voln. My new fighting style is as a spellslinger/wand user for anything around my training. Zombie hunting for favor is a combination of spells and UAC which I have found is effective against them without needing to train in Brawling. Other than Pookas & Zombies, my hunting has been Skeletal Giants, Storm Giants, and the monsters up on the glacier. I get around by traveling memorized routes since I haven't drawn paper maps yet.

My family history in these lands began 25 years back when the world was young and ran just about continually for the next twelve years before I spent the following two years wandering in and out of other lands and then spent most of the years since in another land with occasional trips back home to see how the lands had changed. I returned last year with the intent to stay but retraining my skills didn't turn out well so I wandered off again for a year and came back about five weeks ago to try it again. After a few tries I am now a pure caster Healer with my swords stored away. I am trying to learn Empath spellslinger battle tactics and I think <rolls eyes> that I'm now safe to be within casting range of. :)

My life these past five weeks has been primarily healing in TS which is something I enjoy doing. It proved quite relaxing after hectic days in the past. My hunting has been solo hunting Zombies for Voln Favor and solo hunting Pookas for training but which I am now to old for. My hunting party skills were proven to be layered in rust so thick it was surprising when I joined a Drake Vanguard party last night for a run doing bounty tasks in Shadow Valley. While I had been a quite good field medic warpath in the old days, it's going to take some practice to get it back together. I'm just not as knowledgeable or as quick as I used to be. My spirit is willing, but the reflexes need some work.

I would like to do some hunting in a party off & on and Rozy has spoken well of this group. I have decided to follow her sage advice and hunt with your group to get my party hunting skills buffed back up so I can be a valuable party member once again. While I enjoy healing in TS, there is something to be said for going out where Bad Things play now and then.

Thank you for taking me along on your hunt. :)
Re: A recent returnee to Elanthia and a tag-a-long to Shadow Valley last night. 01/04/2014 09:40 AM CST

Hi I have seen you

Reygne