Re: A friend, gone but never forgotten 01/16/2011 08:55 AM CST
>>The Black Wolves did initially request that the statue be placed outside on the walkway, but that was not possible.<<

Forgive my tardiness in responding; I just now saw this post. Why on earth should this restriction be the case? Primum was my friend for many years, and I know he loved the Wolves; his time in later years was mostly devoted to working with them. They do good works, giving out spell ups to all and sundry. I know he would want his memorial to be in a place where he could oversee this. Simu can put anything anywhere they wish, so now I want to know what their objection was.

Perhaps a smaller statue could be emplaced outside. If silvers are required, I would be happy to donate to such a fund.

"So, what does that green line on the graph represent?"

"Oh, that's the projection of a hypothetical offspring from a union between Sauron and Cruella de Ville; we use that as a baseline for determining character alignment."
Re: A friend, gone but never forgotten 02/10/2011 04:36 PM CST
Pardon my late post. I was 19 years old when I entered the lands and the first two people I met where the people that help found the black wolves, Naugal and Primum. After about nine years of serious playing, I was in and out due to having a wife and kids and working all the time. I would gladly give real money if it would move the statue. However, I believe that Player characters are normally limited to inside house areas (beside houses). If anyone from Simultronics is listening feel free to contact me to discuss dollar amounts if it would put the statue at the entrance. Just make it subject line gemstone moving of statue.
Khazmodon Notzu
xkifizban@aol.com