Wolves remembered 02/24/2017 11:58 PM CST

Greeting all,
My name is Khazmodon Notzu I am the one with Primum, in the picture on the office wall. I apologize for not staying in touch I had gotten married and my wife actually attended simulcon 2004 with me, but the following year my son was born. I played gemstone for a solid six to seven years forty plus hours a week and I stopped playing with working to support a family. I was a month late and a dollar short on the passing of Rich (primum). I just wanted to see what the status was of the clan at this point as I know coffers had been pillaged by someone who treated me as if I where a nobody when I showed up. I laughed in his face when he said I could start as a pledge to an organization I founded. Also I had seen the post of zzentar when you guys posted but I didn't want to ask of why there was a memorial service? I played starting at 19 in the aol days just after deicing, and zzen was not much older then me so I just didn't want to face reality when it comes to things like that. Feel free to email me xkifixban@aol.com just put gemstone in the subject line
Thank you,
Anthony Accardi
Khazmodon Notzu
Re: Wolves remembered 05/16/2017 03:24 PM CDT
There were several memorial services for Zzentar. He was also a member of House Onoir and during our annual memorial service we hold (house Onoir) Zzentar is one of the folks we remember in our service. We have that in the fall.

Lady Roelaren
Re: Wolves remembered 05/19/2017 09:17 AM CDT
Khazmodon,

You will be pleased to hear that the Black Wolves are once again strong and thriving. We would be honored by a visit from you and you would, of course, be welcome to rejoin at full status at any time.

Noldi Stewarti
Second Chair, Black Wolves Clan