New Stormwild Hall Building near Ta'Illistim 07/06/2009 11:17 AM CDT

The New Stormwild Hall Building outside the Postern Gate is now open. Our Grand Opening Celebrations will be held next month - dates to be announced.

I'd like to give everyone a heads up on the upcoming Grand Opening Celebrations.. they'll include:

Our new Summer Thunder Tournament

The Tournament will be run over 4 days (all likely hood over 2 consecutive weekends) and will consist of 4 events.
Event 1 will be find the sack! Sacks will be hidden throughout the town - those that find one then must return to the building and confirm their registration for events.

Event 2: a scavenger hunt with a twist!

Event 3: Disrupt Limb Hangman Game - all participants MUST have a light hearted attitude toward their own dismemberment!

Event 4: Last Adventurer Standing! Lets just say.. death is a real possiblity!

Top Prizes for our Tournament will be:

First Place: Chaos Bow - This bow was based on the famous sword sworrow and is a high end item.
Second Place: x7 longsword/cane
Third Place: x5 Runestaff

There will be raffles, balls and other events over the course of the celebration.

Please keep an eye on this topic for further information as it develops.

I want it hot, disturbing... yet gorgeous always.
Re: New Stormwild Hall Building near Ta'Illistim 07/06/2009 10:33 PM CDT
>I want it hot, disturbing... yet gorgeous always

Side note (since I don't see you post often): I've based too many characters off this quote. :-P I have you to blame/thank. :D

---
Miss Nixxi Dagon
Nymph & Dagger, incorporated
AIM: GS4 Islyia

"You, sir, fail at elfgirl." ~ Jen
Re: New Stormwild Hall Building near Ta'Illistim 07/10/2009 08:37 PM CDT

It is my pleasure to lead to the corruption of all elves ;)

Re: New Stormwild Hall Building near Ta'Illistim 07/16/2009 10:28 PM CDT
Congratulations on your new building! The DragonSpine Mountains and I are sworn enemies, so I don't know if I'll ever get a live tour, but congrats all the same!

-Plur-
Moonshine Manor
House of Paupers

Izzea exclaims, "You being AFK in my office is making me want to do bad things!"
Re: New Stormwild Hall Building near Ta'Illistim 08/01/2009 11:12 PM CDT
I thought clean water was your sworn enemy Plur, how many enemies can a diaper clad giant have?

SPLAT!! Khaladon careens off the far wall, slides down the smooth wood panelling and collapses into a quivering heap on the floor, with only his dignity bruised.
Re: New Stormwild Hall Building near Ta'Illistim 08/06/2009 09:12 PM CDT

::tickles Ardwen::

Hey Plur.. thanks for the congrats.. if you want a ride via the crystal ball to the tournement we're throwing just holler!

Here's the info:

Time: 1pm EST

Location: The crystal-domed porticoed hall out the postern gate of Ta'Illistim and a few steps up the trail.

General Info: Stormwild Hall is hosting a two weekend event to celebrate the Grand Opening of our new building. There will be house tours, membership inductions, and other fun activities throughout the weekends. A series of competitions culminating in the awarding of the Chaos Bow to the ultimate winner will be held. A light-hearted attitude towards your own dismemberment and death is required. For more information, see the Stormwild Hall topic on the MHO message boards.

8/8/2009, 1 PM Elven - Sack Hunt - Find one of the many sacks scattered throughout the Ta'Illistim area. Some of the sacks are special. Only those who find one of the sacks will continue on to the next event.

8/9/2009, 1 PM Elven - Scavenger Hunt - Find the items on the list and bring them to us in your Sack Hunt sack! Those who finish will continue to the next event.

8/15/2009, 1 PM Elven - Limb Disrupt Word Puzzles - You've heard of "Hangman". This is similar. If you guess a wrong letter, you lose a limb! Winners will continue on to the final event.

8/16/2009, 1 PM Elven - Last One Standing - Head out into the wild with no armor, no spells, only a weapon! The one who survives the longest wins the Chaos Bow! Second prize is a seven times enchanted cane longsword. Third prize is a five times enchanted runestaff.

::smoochies::