Stormwild Hall Introduction 01/29/2007 10:00 AM CST

Greetings all;

I am High Lady Katara Stormwild; Stormwild Hall was my brainchild and was established to provide Ta'Illistim with a place and community where fellowship, mirth and indulgence could be found. We at Stormwild Hall are patrons, patrons of the arts, of merriment, of beauty. Our purpose is to bring to Ta'Illistim a full social calendar!

We recognize all races and creeds; Ta'Illistim is a beautiful city of scholarly pursuits who has long been curious of other cultures. Many of these other cultures have chosen to reside within the city limits and we at Stormwild embrace them all. I, myself, am of Sylvankind decent and have been in and out of Ta'Illistim most of my life, choosing to live here permanently. I feel part of this city and have chosen to create and run this Hall as my gift to the Shining City. However, I do not do this alone, I am very fortunate to have the talents and devotion of my Patroness Council of Officers; High Lady Hypolyta, Great Lady Marionetta, Lady Siusan, our secretarial assistant Lady Sylverose and our High Poet Lord Chronin.

In the past year, since our inception, our members and visitors have enjoyed such diversions as:

Battle Royal Siegery Tournaments: Our Annual contest to crown the finest Siegery trainer in the lands. We recently conducted our 2nd annual Tournament culminating in a one million silver prize.
The Masque Ball: We requested that all of our guests arrive in costume and games and entertainment ensued with a performance from the renowned Diva Lady Godyva.
Slumber Party and Pillow fight: We took the concept of the slumber party to new heights with this eve centered about the art of comedy and conducted a pillow fight tournament to knock the stuffing out of our guests!
Summer Carnival of Games: A three day fest with wheel of fortune scavanger hunts, pillow fights and musical stones game conducted by GEMS.
The Great Sprite Hunt: Our Officers became Prey! Our guests hunters and in varied hunting grounds they went in search of the elusive sprites!
It was a year of great fun all around!

-In the coming year of 5107 we expect to bring diversions such as:
Pillow Fights on tour: Tournaments conducted in various townships.
The Screaming Banshee Hunt! (Similar to the Great Sprite Hunt but with Banshee Prey!)
Garden Party at Stormwild Manor with weavable flowers.
And in the planning stages a late spring festival.
And this is just the first half of the year!

In time we hope to have a building erected where our members and guests can come and enjoy a day of leisure or a festivity we've planned or perhaps even host their own festivity at the Hall. It is our hope to bring a proper ballroom to the Shining City!

We hope to see you at an event soon!

I want it hot, disturbing... yet gorgeous always.