Stormwild Hall November Events 11/04/2013 10:57 AM CST
Stormwild Hall will be doing gaming events on three successive weeks in November. Two will be held outside our structure in the Ta'Illistim area (out the postern gate and up the trail until you see our hall) and one will be held in Landing (outside the north gate and all the way east-ish until you see the the brigantine Carillon) as follows...

November 5, 2013 (Tuesday) at 9 PM Eastern:

Rolton Races outside our structure. If you do not have your own toy racing rolton, one will be provided for you.

(Apologies for the extremely short notice. Ebon Gate preoccupied me and I forgot to post this sooner.)

November 13th, 2013 (Wednesday) at 9 PM Eastern:

Musical Limb Disruption Cards outside our structure. You've heard of musical chairs. We have musical cards. The person who picks up the wrong card will lose a limb. Lots of fun for those with a macabre sense of humor. Empaths and clerics will be standing by.

November 21, 2013 (Thursday) at 9 PM Eastern:

Siegery tournament in the Landing area aboard the good ship Carillon. If you do not have a battle miniature of your own, one will be provided for you.

Jadzara's player
Re: Stormwild Hall November Events 11/05/2013 10:09 AM CST
Due to what GM Haliste tells me about the upcoming CHE/MHO combined siegery tournament, the November 21, 2013 siegery event for Stormwild Hall to be held in Landing will be postponed until further notice.

Jadzara's player