Announcing: A guild-skill workshop! 06/23/2008 11:07 AM CDT
Greetings and Salutations!

It is with great pleasure that I announce a guild skill workshop. This coming Niiman (Thursday) and Day of the Huntress (Friday), Ord and Dragan will be holding guild skill workshops for warriors and rogues.

The plan is to hold a 'box hunt' followed by a gathering of warriors and rogues. The gathering will provide an opportunity to practice your guild skills...rogues teaching/learning gambits, picking boxes for an audience, etc.; warriors teaching/learning warcries, performing tricks, etc. Guild masters will be on-hand to collect dues and provide promotions as well.

This event is open to the public.

"This is supposed to be an 'appy occasion. Let's not bicker an' argue about 'o killed 'o..."

AIM: GSTonin
Yahoo Messenger: thorgrym@sbcglobal.net
Re: Announcing: A guild-skill workshop! 06/23/2008 11:21 AM CDT
Sorry, in my haste I forgot some details...

The event will be held in the lobby of the Dragonsclaw Arms at 9 elven on both nights.

The Dragonsclaw Arms is the three-story building that sits three blocks north of the boutique on South Ring Road and one block south of Banker's Square.

"This is supposed to be an 'appy occasion. Let's not bicker an' argue about 'o killed 'o..."

Re: Announcing: A guild-skill workshop! 07/08/2008 03:43 PM CDT
Greetings and Salutations!

It is with great pleasure that I announce another guild skill workshop. This coming Niiman (Thursday), Ord and Dragan will be holding a guild skill workshop for warriors and rogues.

The gathering will provide an opportunity to practice your guild skills...rogues teaching/learning gambits, picking boxes for an audience, etc.; warriors teaching/learning warcries, performing tricks, etc. Guild masters will be on-hand to collect dues and provide promotions as well.

Please note, boxes may be in short supply but we will make our best effort to provide some to be worked on.

This event is open to the public and will be held at the Dragonsclaw Arms lobby (that is the three-story building located three blocks north of the boutique on South Ring Road and two blocks south of Beldrin's Gaming Hall) at 9 Elven.