December Upcoming events 12/10/2013 01:22 PM CST
Just to let members know we have two more events scheduled for December that I could use some help with.

Dec 18 from 10 to 11 EST we are co-hosting at: ORD AN DRAGAN, BLACK WOLVES AND MOONSHINE MANOR'S WINTER SOLSTICE FESTIVAL. The party will be in the Small Park in the Landing

The second event we will host is Drunken Fishing. This event will be held at our own pond on the 23rd starting at 10PM EST.

While the first event will be more of a come and have fun and mingle I will need help running the second event on the 23rd. Any members that can come and help will be appreciated. Also after the holidays I will be calling a meeting to get an idea of how many active members we still have and start coming up with ideas for events for next year including recruitment drives. Any questions email my play.net address or see me in game.

Puptilian's player
Re: December Upcoming events 12/11/2013 03:11 PM CST
Unfortunately I won't be able to make either, but if there's anything I can do to help with the prep, let me know! I'll try and catch you in game this week.
Re: December Upcoming events 12/18/2013 05:11 PM CST
Reminder that we are Co hosting a winter solace party tonight at 10 PM in the small park. Hope to see you there
Re: December Upcoming events 12/19/2013 10:43 AM CST
On behalf of Ord and dragon, black wolves, and moonshine manor thank you to everyone that came out last night. Was a great turn out.

MM members. Dec 23rd this Monday at 10 PM est is our next event Drunken Fishing out the manor. I will need help so please let me know if you can be there. Look for me in game or email my play.net address.

Thanks
puptilian