Orphans and You 04/11/2016 05:59 PM CDT

As you may be aware, there has been an incident involving the children at the Wellington Home. Several have been abducted by specific parties unknown, and apparently transported to another dimension.

One can only presume this attack to come from Grishom Stone, in some capacity, given his over-zealous need to inflict harm upon the citizens of Wehnimer's Landing, and his own personal vendetta for many among our membership.

It should also be noted that the Hendoran Outpost has also been teleported to what we presume to be the same planar destination.

There is in the works a rescue mission of sorts being developed to retrieve any and all survivors of this abduction from this yet unknown plane.

I will state that personally, I have no qualms about deserting any Hendoran survivors in favor of the rescue of any children from The Wellington Home.

These innocents were taken on our watch, and as the primary protectors and majority benefactors to the Home, it lies on our shoulders, and reputations, to see that they are returned safely.

I urge any of you that are available to find a spot to become involved in this endeavor.

Your Officers