A New Path 03/22/2014 11:59 AM CDT
Defenders,

I know that our last meeting left many of us with feelings of frustration or concern over the future of our town. Some of us still believe that diplomacy could have won the day had Walkar been removed from officer while others still adamantly believe that he is the key to our survival in the upcoming, inevitable battle. While neither opinion holds more merit than the other, the time for decision regarding the matter is past us. Walkar is going to continue his campaign to stop Elithain Cross and this demon known to us as Althedeus. It is our duty to continue to act in the best interests of the people we are sworn to protect. It is my hope that we can band together and begin formulating a plan of evacuation for all non-combatants to the safety of the Solhaven refugee camps. While we cannot save the entire town, aiding as many women and children as possible is an honorable goal.

I would like to meet briefly this coming Restday in the early afternoon to discuss it. I apologize for the short notice. (Sunday, 4pm est)

Thank you.
Riend Ar'Fiernel

OOC: I sent this out to everyone's email via the group, if you're still not seeing emails from us let myself or Seomanthe know!