Clan Snar Pin 03/12/2019 09:19 AM CDT

HI Folks

I'm not sure how active the organization is lately. However, I recently returned (over the summer),and a few days ago, I found in my character Maati's locker a clan snar pin. This pin has many actions and the limbs appear to be articulated. It isn't dated, however, I know it's old from at least I'd say 2000.

>look pin
Fashioned of metal pieces that have been artfully cut, shaped, and polished to a satin finish, the ora wolf pin is jointed with small rivets that allow it to be moved into various positions.
The jointed limbs are hanging loosely.

In the Common language, it reads:
"Fearless, Clan Snar." The words are deeply engraved in a strong upright script on the back of the pin.

>turn pin
You carefully move the jointed limbs of your ora wolf pin, adjusting it to a sitting pose.

>rub pin
You move the jointed parts of your ora wolf pin into an aggressive attacking posture.

dance pin
Hoisting the ora wolf pin high, you display it for all to see and do a little victory dance.
>

If anyone would like to keep if for historic purposes let me know. Otherwise, I'll continue to hang on to it.

I would like to know when they were released though if anyone in the group knows.

Thank you