Grand Opening of the Lodge 12/22/2011 04:07 PM CST
After many long, sleepless nights of agonizing (is that over embellishing?) architect designing by many of our members and GMs, it is at last complete. Clan Snar is the proud owners of a fully functional lodge, located in the scenic Vale of Upper Trollfang, Wehnimer's Landings! Finally a place to call home!

I'd like to extend an invitation to all past and present members Clan Snar to reunite and help extend a welcome to the public for a house warming party on January 13th (yup! Friday the 13th) at 10pm Elven.

There will be dancing, and games, and perhaps a bit more to be announced as the day grows closer. Until now i'll leave you with a small glimpse into our window...

[Snar Lodge, Common Room]
A large riverstone fireplace occupies one corner of the room, flanked by two large black iron wolves. The walls are decorated with an assortment of mounted weapons, shields, and other trophies. A number of large upholstered couches are setup around the room while a scarlet-fringed silk banner hangs above a polished oak side table. You also see an arched opening, a brass-bound black oak door, a padded oak rocking chair and a basket of sticks.
Obvious exits: none

On behalf of Chief Elder, Adyr Draere, Asst. Chief Elder, Keyoke Ocoma, and the rest of the officers of Clan Snar, you are hereby invited to our Family's Lodge for fun and merriment!

Sincerely,
Demietria Yague Faendryl, Mistress of Mischief, and I.C.E. Witch
Re: Grand Opening of the Lodge 01/05/2012 08:08 AM CST

This is awesome news Demi and after a long trip i am back in elanthia, for good i hope i am not drag off on another trip anytime soon, look me up soon so you or keyoke can show me where the lodge shall be hon.

Clan Snar Chief Elder
Lord Adyr Dreae