1st MHO OOC Meeting of 2015 - Notes and Log 02/09/2015 01:25 AM CST
It took a giant cup of coffee BUT here is the log from this evening's OOC meeting. THANK YOU to every one that could attend and I hope to see the rest of you soon! SOOOON.

I'm going to add Ayvah's notes first then post the log beneath it, because 1. she's awesome for taking notes (THANK YOU!) and 2. they're more concise than this log.

~ Ayvah's Notes ~
Sunday, February 8th, 2015. 90 minute meeting.

Opening: Elysani is the new MHO guru
Has experience being an officer and member of an MHO
Elysani’s email is: Gs4Elysani@gmail.com
Eager to promote MHOs.
The website is: https://sites.google.com/site/gs4mho/home
This was mentioned 16 times. 5 times by Demyse.

Request for Elysani:
Officers: Please submit a Post Event Reports no later 2 weeks after your events. Best way to keep track of this is a Word document or spreadsheet and copy and paste attendees, duration, other MHOs or groups participating.
Haliste and Elysani will be working on the Long Term Benefits. This is only available to Tier 3s.
Tier 3s: New change; Elysani can schedule a 15 minute alter session if you want to raffle/auction such things in the future. This is available once a year.
Elysani can bring a travelling wagon/cart/thing to events-related merchanside.
Email Officer lists, asap. Include contacts.
Japhrimel & Siegery stuff: Also, reminder for any group that wants to participate. Contact me sometime in the next few months on the World Wide Championship Siegery event.
Congratulations to Eahnor Assembly and Pit Vipers for achieving Tier 3.
Note: Nouvard is actually a spy.

Q & A Time [sic]
Seomanthe: Does that mean, a cart we can rent to sell tchotchkies and the funds go into the endowment?
Answer: Not quite, it'll be something I bring in just to help promote upcoming events. But I can definitely look at that.
Katara: And we can still do 2 events outside our home town a year, yes?
Yes. I'll review that again at the end of the year and determine if it should be increased.
Ardwen: 10 room maximum for a hall correct?
Yes
Nihrvanah: How quick is the turn around for a new MHO application?
Just e-mail me when you submit it, and if I haven't already reviewed it, I will.
Nihrvanah: I need clarification because I can't remember per se. Restrictions on an MHO in Ta'Vaalor... was that Vaalor only or Elven only?
I'll have to ask Mazreth, but I'll get back to you ASAP.
Nihrvanah: If at T1 we manage to do six events instead of the required 4 to get to T2, can we skip a tier and go straight to T3 without passing go and collectiong $200?
Unfortunately not, but it's a good way to start getting into the habit of hosting more than 2 events per year.
Greganth: As mentioned there are a couple things that could be updated, but what would be really awesome, is if it copied in the person making the report a copy of what it sends you, or had a page of the report on the confirmation, so we can see at a glance what was reported.
Elysani asked Haliste, Can we tweak the system to do that? Or should I just send an e-mail back to confirm it was received?
Haliste: We’ll talk!
Greganth: Doesnt the form submission require an email?
Yes, yes it does
Seomanthe: Any chance MHOs might get officer and/or member titles? 2. The LDI should become eligible for a structure at the end of this month, what's the current wait list and turnaround time look like?
I don't think titles are in the near future, since they're mainly a CHE feature, unfortunately. Annnd let me take a peek at the building list and I'll e-mail you about the structure.
Demyse: Regarding events which have been and are to come. Perhaps I've overlooked it on https://sites.google.com/site/gs4mho/home... but is there a way or means to see what events have been done in the past, those which attended and when they took place. Something players or officiers could reflect back onto to brainstorm events. Like House Blue Moon did this event.. on a billboard.
I could potentially post a list of MHOs and the events that were held the year prior, since I have them all tallied and whatnot. Or just send them to each individual MHO so you have a copy.
Demyse: We are putting together a world wide spirital beast competition.. which will be in a sense like football. Having try outs, playsoff and a superbowl. One question was answered regarding naming (in reports) the co-mho helping, the other other question was in the list of items Mho's can have, I noticed three badges. Can this badges be made into magical items? You have the option of requesting imbedded jewelry for your prize closet, we can engrave them with "THIS NAME THING HERE AND YEAR" if you'd like as well. I support MHOs working with MHOs.
There was things said about the Siergery thing…. I’m bad at this.
Demyse: Although, I am sure it if highly unlikely, is it possible to change the name of an MHO.. When I took over this MHO some years ago the name was existing. The structure of formating of the group is changing, we'd like the name to reflect as well. Perhaps some SimuCoins or effort can be made before a structure is made.
Unfortunately the name you begun with is the name you're stuck with. The only other option would be to create a new group and start from the MHO bottom.
Japhrimel: Oh, is there an easy method of checking when we achieved tier 3 status? I'm trying to cut back on my annoying inquisitive emails. Another one that comes to mind is if we have a group insignia.
If you need the specific date, you'll have to e-mail me
Japhrimel: Also, while MHO titles are not in the works, would the possibility be OK'd to create something MHO-related if we won a custom title.. like if I won one, maybe like "Official Drunk of the Faendryl Enclave" or some such... Hat Wearer and Shoe Maker of.. so and so.
This didn’t need an answer.
Me: Are we able to do the name a in Elven or if it has to be in common even if it's supposed to be Elven only?
It'll have to be in common. If/when your MHO reaches a point where you can request prize items, you can request READs in Elven though.
Barzilla: And he was wondering if we can get some locked boxes from you for the event.
I'll make a note after I clean up the logs to get you in touch with her
Roelaren: The website tells us we can have tents, 2 at least. Our own, not rentable. I wanted to start the process of getting one. Do we need to tell you first or just start working on it.
The quick design-your-tent info is right here: https://sites.google.com/site/gs4mho/news/mho-changes-improvements. The tents are for events that have been held a minimum of two years.
Isco: I was wondering if there a way to bring back any old mhos as there leaders are gone is all by a new leader?
It's possible, can you e-mail me at gs4Elysani@gmail.com
Gingie: Would like to know how to get a new leader , Lord Primum is gone as you all know and Zzentar stepped up to save the manor.
I still have Giogionni listed as an officer, but I've spoken to Zzentar regarding officerships and restructuring. But removing and restructing is something that I only work with after the MHO has had their discussions and voted, but I'm definitely keeping an eye out for e-mails and waiting to hear the final decision.

~ Meeting Log ~

You recite:

"LET'S START!"

You say, "So...hi. I'm Elysani, your new MHO guru."
You wave.
You add, "Your noob guru. Noobru."
You say, "I've been an officer and a member of an MHO for years before joining staff, so I'm hoping my experience with the system helps you out in the long run."
You say, "This is going to be really quick and really short, frankly because I don't think there is much to discuss, you've all been nothing but outstanding from our standpoint."
You say, "I want to thank you all from the bottom of my cold GM heart for continuing to be a part of the Meeting Hall Organizations."
You say, "So now that my smushy gushy stuff is out of the way."
You say, "So. If you're not familiar with this website, bookmark this immediately: https://sites.google.com/site/gs4mho/home."

You repeat, "IMMEDIATELY."

You say, "Eat. Breathe. Romance this website."

You say, "Within it's clicky magic it contains almost everything you'll ever need to know about MHOs."

You say, "This is especially helpful if you're unsure how to advertise or need ideas for events."

You recite:

"Quick recap from the past 8 minutes: Hi I'm Elysani, thanks for being part of the MHO system, use this website: https://sites.google.com/site/gs4mho/home."

You say, "Just a couple more notes and we'll get down to the questions and suggestions."

You say, "Officers: Please PLEASE submit Post Event Reports NO LATER than 2 weeks after your events."
You say, "Otherwise there is much confusion and searching for things and you break my heart."
You say, "Honestly the easiest way to record it is just to keep a Word document or somesuch open and keep copy/pasting attendees, duration, things like that."
You say, "It helps keep your event totals neat and tidy too."
You say, "So you don't receive a 'PLEASE SUBMIT NOW PLZ' e-mail from me at the end of the year."

You say, "Speaking of yearly totals, we have two MHOs that are now Tier 3 Distinguished."
You recite:

"Congratulations to the Eahnor Assembly and the Pit Vipers!"

You say, "Welcome to Tier 3, where I will berate you twice a year."
You say, "But I know RL throws a non-text wrench into things, so just give me a heads up when you think you won't make events or are having trouble scheduling."

You say, "I'm going to get with the lovely Haliste soon to get Long Term Benefits going again."
You say, "If you're a Tier 3 MHO, please read up on those on the website."

You say, "Also Tier 3s: Not listed on the website, but now an option...instead of the requested merchant work, I can schedule a 15 minute alteration session if that's something you would want to raffle/auction in the future."
You say, "This is available only ONCE PER YEAR PER MHO."
Japhrimel asks, "Would the raffle money from that go to the group or back to you?"
Speaking to Japhrimel, you say, "It'll go into your endowment."

You say, "Other than the LTBs, I'm going to work on a travelling wagon/cart thing so I can bring event-related merchandise to your MHO towns for scheduled events."
You ask, "Maybe some formalwear, uh...confetti?"
You say, "If you have suggestions, feel free to e-mail me."
You say, "Gs4Elysani@gmail.com."
Japhrimel says, "The groups insignia included might be nice, for members who live in the boonies/river's rest."

Seomanthe uncertainly asks, "Does that mean, a cart we can rent to sell tchotchkies and the funds go into the endowment?"
Speaking to Seomanthe, you say, "Not quite, it'll be something I bring in just to help promote upcoming events."
Speaking to Seomanthe, you say, "But I can definitely look at that."

You say, "Oh, for those Post Event Reports, please list other groups if they are participating alongside you, especially other MHOs."
You say, "Since co-hosted events are limited and whatnot."
Speaking deeply to you, Olgretien asks, "Oh, where do we put that?"
Katara asks, "And we can still do 2 events outside our home town a year, yes?"
Speaking to Olgretien, you say, "In here! https://sites.google.com/site/gs4mho/post-event-report."
You say, "Just add it to the summary."
You exclaim, "I do read those!"
Speaking to Katara, you say, "Two events are allowed outside of your town per year."
You say, "I'll review that again at the end of the year and determine if it should be increased."

You say, "I know the player population is widespread and I'm just here to help you guys and gals."
You say, "Before I open it up for questions and suggestions, I just want to emphasize that I'm here to help you promote your organizations. You all bring a unique aspect to the game that we as GMs are unable to do, because most of your events involve friends (and sometimes enemies) that you encounter every day in your home town."
You say, "If there's something you need help with or have questions or just want to air out, please please don't hesitate to e-mail me."

Ardwen asks, "10 room maximum for a hall correct?"
You nod at Ardwen.

FACT: Greganth says, "I was Left shark, and what you dont know, is that I was the only one doing it correctly. Everyone else was off."

You recite:

"Alright! Meeting is over! The blackboard is open for teh questions and suggestions!"

You say, "OH."
You say, "OFFICER CONTACT LIST."
You say, "If you haven't e-mailed me your officer list with contacts, preeeeety please do that."
You say, "So I can send you e-mails and blow up your inboxes."

You repeat, "Hi I'm Elysani, I love MHOs and you, Post Event Reports 2 weeks WITH groups participating, new benefit of 15 minute alteration sessions (1 per year), potential wagon of MHO-related fun coming soon, use this website: https://sites.google.com/site/gs4mho/home."
You say, "If my repeating the website gives you nightmares of text-based MHOs, my work here is DONE."

Speaking to Nihrvanah, you exclaim, "You're up!"
Speaking to you, Nihrvanah asks, "Can I ask multiples or do I need to keep joining the blackboard?"
Speaking to Nihrvanah, you exclaim, "Ask multiples!"
Speaking to you, Nihrvanah asks, "1. How quick is the turn around for a new MHO application?"
Speaking to Nihrvanah, you say, "Just e-mail me when you submit it, and if I haven't already reviewed it, I will."

Speaking to you, Nihrvanah asks, "2. I need clarification because I can't remember per se. Restrictions on an MHO in Ta'Vaalor... was that Vaalor only or Elven only?"
** ANSWER: MHOs in Ta'Vaalor must be Vaalorian Elf only WITHIN the fortress. Otherwise, the MHO structure (once offered) would be outside the gates. The MHO cannot be a military group as well.

Speaking to you, Nihrvanah says, "3. If at T1 we manage to do six events instead of the required 4 to get to T2, can we skip a tier and go straight to T3 without passing go and collectiong $200."
Speaking to Nihrvanah, you say, "Unfortunately not, but it's a good way to start getting into the habit of hosting more than 2 events per year."
Speaking to you, Nihrvanah says, "I think that's it. If I have any more, Ayvah can ask them."
Speaking to Nihrvanah, you exclaim, "Noted!"

You exclaim, "Greganth! Come on down!"
Greganth says, "About this awesome website we are sposed to make love to..."
Speaking to Greganth, you say, "You need to at least buy it dinner first."
Greganth says, "As mentioned there are a couple things that could be updated, but what would be really awesome, is if it copied in the person making the report a copy of what it sends you, or had a page of the report on the confirmation, so we can see at a glance what was reported."
Greganth says, "We do a lot of did you report this, and why does they only have three when we know wee did fives."
Speaking to Haliste, you ask, "Can we tweak the system to do that? Or should I just send an e-mail back to confirm it was received?"
Speaking to you, Haliste exclaims, "We'll talk!"
You say, "Or I could just send a reply, so I can put hearts in it."
Speaking to Greganth, you exclaim, "So we can both have a copy!"
You say, "And random memes."
You say, "No guarantee that you're not going to receive memes."
Greganth says, "Just looki for some confirmation, i am not adverse to hearts as well."
You exclaim, "I'll start doing that in the meantime, so please make sure your e-mails are currently updated!"
Greganth asks, "Doesnt the form submission require an email ?"
You say, "Yes, yes it does."
Greganth exclaims, "Its the first line!"
Speaking to Greganth, Haliste exclaims, "We still need them current!"
You exclaim, "Current ALL THE E-MAILS!"

Speaking to Seomanthe, you exclaim, "Your turn!"
Seomanthe asks, "Twofer! 1. Any chance MHOs might get officer and/or member titles? 2. The LDI should become eligible for a structure at the end of this month, what's the current wait list and turnaround time look like?"
Speaking to Seomanthe, you say, "I don't think titles are in the near future, since they're mainly a CHE feature, unfortunately."
Speaking to Seomanthe, you say, "Annnd let me take a peek at the building list and I'll e-mail you about the structure."

Speaking to Demyse, you exclaim, "Demyse! You're up!"
Speaking quietly to you, Demyse says, "Two questions, listening to others my other questions have been answered."
Demyse quietly says, "Regarding events which have been and are to come. Perhaps I've overlooked it on https://sites.google.com/site/gs4mho/home... but is there a way or means to see what events have been done in the past, those which attended and when they took place. Something players or officiers could reflect back onto to brainstorm events."
Speaking quietly to you, Demyse says, "Like House Blue Moon did this event.. on a billboard."
Speaking to Demyse, you say, "I could potentially post a list of MHOs and the events that were held the year prior, since I have them all tallied and whatnot."
You say, "Or just send them to each individual MHO so you have a copy."
Speaking quietly to you, Demyse says, "Looking for something more that involved Players.."
Demyse quietly says, "Oppose to an email."
Speaking to Demyse, you exclaim, "That depends if the MHO listed all the players that were involved!"
You say, "Please list all the players that were involved."
Demyse quietly asks, "We are putting together a world wide spirital beast competition.. which will be in a sense like football. Having try outs, playsoff and a superbowl. One question was answered regarding naming (in reports) the co-mho helping, the other other question was in the list of items Mho's can have, I noticed three badges. Can this badges be made into magical items?"
Greganth says, "I noticed that , for example, last nights event, it is pretty much impossible to tag everyone who attends. I reported around 40, but I am sure it eclisped 70 before it finished, and only screen capped 30 or so."
Speaking quietly to you, Demyse says, "To prevent gifts merely being lockered."
Speaking to Demyse, Nouvard says, "Like the world Seigery Competition."
Speaking quietly to Nouvard, Demyse says, "Yes.. but for Spirit beasts."
Speaking to Demyse, you say, "You have the option of requesting imbedded jewelry for your prize closet, we can engrave them with "THIS NAME THING HERE AND YEAR" if you'd like as well."
Speaking quietly to you, Demyse says, "Perfect."
You agree, "I support MHOs working with MHOs."

Demyse quietly says, "I can lay down the structure of the idea."
Japhrimel says, "The third annual World Wide Siegery Championship Battle will be around November or thereabouts, but I was waiting for my turn to remind folks."

Speaking to Japhrimel, you exclaim, "You! You there!"
Japhrimel exclaims, "Me! me here!"
Japhrimel says, "I had a few questions, I'll be quick."
Japhrimel says, "Oh, is there an easy method of checking when we achieved tier 3 status? I'm trying to cut back on my annoying inquisitive emails. Another one that comes to mind is if we have a group insignia."
Speaking to Japhrimel, you say, "If you need the specific date, you'll have to e-mail me."
You say, "But don't ever feel like you're bothering me."
You say, "Because my inbox is lonely without MHO-related e-mails."

Japhrimel says, "Also, would it be possible to submit for 1-off prop items that we could use in a location and then return? I need a dead body, freshly murdered, and one all dussied up nicely in a coffin... that no one can steal."
Japhrimel says, "For, you know, specific events."
Greganth says, "We need to borrow those as well."
Japhrimel says, "Actually I could use a murdered corpse for a few event ideas, now that I think on it."
You say, "You guys just want dead bodies everywhere."
You say, "I blame Kenstrom."
Speaking to Japhrimel, you say, "You can request one...but I'm going to have to take it back after the event."
Japhrimel says, "Okay, cool."
You say, "But it can always come back later."
You murmur, "Or I can find another body."
Nouvard asks, "Wait, we can ask for props?"
Japhrimel says, "Also, while MHO titles are not in the works, would the possibility be OK'd to create something MHO-related if we won a custom title.. like if I won one, maybe like "Official Drunk of the Faendryl Enclave" or some such... Hat Wearer and Shoe Maker of.. so and so."
Nouvard says, "Titles would be awesome."
Speaking to Japhrimel, you say, "Maybe temporary ones."
Speaking to Japhrimel, you say, "I'll ask the boss."
Japhrimel nods.
Japhrimel says, "Ok."

Japhrimel says, "And sorry, last one."
Japhrimel asks, "And I haven't double checked in a few, but either the MHO website is wrong on tents or some tents disappeared. Can we design more tents?"
You exclaim, "Tents are missing?!"
Speaking to you, Nihrvanah exclaims, "OOH! Tent contest!"
Speaking to Nihrvanah, you say, "NOTED."
Japhrimel says, "We have some great tents, but some of them are really.. specific."
Japhrimel says, "I just think more tent options would always be great."
You say, "I'll also look at the website and play match the tent."
You say, "Suggestions for tents? SEND THEM IN."

Augustinia asks, "What's the mho website?"
You grin slowly.
You clear your throat.
You say, "Https://sites.google.com/site/gs4mho/home."
Speaking to Augustinia, Japhrimel says, "Https://sites.google.com/site/gs4mho/home."
Speaking quietly to Augustinia, Demyse says, "Https://sites.google.com/site/gs4mho/home."
You say, "Copy/paste that forever into your macros."

Speaking to Meeshach, you exclaim, "Your turn!"
Meeshach says, "I inadvertantly asked my Endowment Funds usage question... and the answer was yes...... so think i am good for now."
Speaking to Meeshach, you say, "Yes, your endowment is for spending on the structure, prizes, services."

Speaking to Ayvah, you exclaim, "Your turn!"
Speaking to you, Ayvah asks, "Are we able to do the name in Elven or if it has to be in common even if it's supposed to be Elven only?"
Greganth asks, "Name of what?"
Speaking to Greganth, Ayvah says, "An MHO."
Ayvah says, "Or event."
Ayvah says, "Anything."
Speaking to Ayvah, you say, "It'll have to be in common."
Speaking to Ayvah, you say, "If/when your MHO reaches a point where you can request prize items, you can request READs in Elven though."
Speaking to you, Ayvah says, "Ok! Thanks. That was the only question she forgot to answer."
Speaking to Ayvah, you exclaim, "You're welcome!"

Speaking to Roelaren, you exclaim, "Your turn!"
Roelaren says, "I am asking this for Barz."
You nod at Roelaren.
Roelaren says, "We hold picking contests."
Roelaren says, "And he was wondering if we can get some locked boxes from you for the event."
Roelaren says, "Is that possilbe."
Greganth exclaims, "The mentors got a machine that pops em out, co host!"
You point at Greganth.
Speaking to Haliste, you ask, "If that's okay...awesome Mentor guru person?"
Haliste gives a short little hum of surprise.
Roelaren says, "Can we get that to use."
Speaking to you, Haliste says, "I would defer to Lady Alifair! But co-hosting stuff is always grand."
You nod enthusiastically!
Roelaren peers quizzically at you.
Speaking to Roelaren, you say, "I'll make a note after I clean up the logs to get you in touch with her."
Roelaren says, "Thatn ye."
Roelaren says, "Now my question."

Speaking to you, Roelaren says, "The website tells us we can have tents, 2 at least."
Roelaren says, "Not the rent kind but our own tent."
Roelaren says, "Do we need to tell you first or just start working on it."
Speaking to Roelaren, you say, "The quick design-your-tent info is right here: https://sites.google.com/site/gs4mho/news/mho-changes-improvements."
Speaking to you, Roelaren asks, "So we just start the process and then let ye know?"
Speaking to Roelaren, you say, "The room description is like any other GS room character limit, 512 characters including spaces."
You say, "Oh, one second."
Speaking to Roelaren, you say, "The tents are for events that have been held a minimum of two years."
Roelaren says, "Yes."
You say, "So something like the World Wide Annual Siegery Tournament Extravaganza."
You nod at Roelaren.
Roelaren says, "Ok thank ye."

Speaking to Demyse, you exclaim, "Hello again!"
Demyse quietly says, "Hello again."
Speaking quietly to you, Demyse says, "Although, I am sure it if highly unlikely, is it possible to change the name of an MHO.. When I took over this MHO some years ago the name was existing. The structure of formating of the group is changing, we'd like the name to reflect as well. Perhaps some SimuCoins or effort can be made before a structure is made."
Speaking to Demyse, you say, "Unfortunately the name you begun with is the name you're stuck with. The only other option would be to create a new group and start from the MHO bottom."
Speaking quietly to you, Demyse says, "Nnnnah, we're good."
Demyse smirks.
You adopt an agreeable expression.
Ardwen snickers.
Demyse quietly says, "But had to ask."
Demyse quietly says, "Never know for sure until you do."

Speaking to Isco, you exclaim, "You're up!"
Speaking to you, Isco asks, "I was wondering if there a way to bring back any old mhos as there leaders are gone is all by a new leader?"
Speaking to Isco, you ask, "It's possible, can you e-mail me at gs4Elysani@gmail.com?"
You say, "I support bringing back the MHOs."
You say, "Zombie MHOs."
Ardwen says, "Don't give Kenstrom any ideas."

You exclaim, "List is empty! Last call!"

Japhrimel says, "I thought of another one."
Gingie raises her hand.
Speaking to Japhrimel, you say, "Shoot."
Speaking to Gingie, you exclaim, "Then you're next!"

Japhrimel asks, "Could we submit food item ideas for the food carts?"
Speaking to Japhrimel, you say, "Feel free! Maybe we'll get a contest going."
Japhrimel says, "That would be nice.. maybe like one unique food from each MHO's structure of foods.. or twenty.. or something."
Speaking to Japhrimel, you say, "Oh, I like that."

Speaking to Gingie, you exclaim, "And your turn!"
Speaking softly to you, Gingie says, "Would like to know how to get a new leader , Lord Primum is gone as you all know and Zzentar stepped up to save the manor."
Speaking softly to you, Gingie says, "We would like him to show as the leader."
Speaking to Gingie, you say, "I still have Giogionni listed as an officer, but I've spoken to Zzentar regarding officerships and restructuring."
Meeshach nods to you.
Speaking softly to you, Gingie asks, "Yes and I am a officer also, but how do we go about getting Zzentar put in as the leader?"
Speaking to Gingie, you say, "But removing and restructing is something that I only work with after the MHO has had their discussions and voted, but I'm definitely keeping an eye out for e-mails and waiting to hear the final decision."
Ardwen asks, "Aren't all officers equal?"
You nod at Ardwen.
You say, "MHOs have groups of officers, CHEs have positions."
Gingie nods to you.
Ardwen says, "There is no leader."
Speaking softly to you, Gingie says, "Thank you."

Augustinia says, "I'll drink to that."
Augustinia chuckles.
Speaking to Augustinia, Ayvah says, "No one mentioned the website."
Ardwen says, "You just did."
Ardwen nods at Ayvah.
Demyse quietly says, "Https://sites.google.com/site/gs4mho/home."
Speaking to Ayvah, Augustinia says, "Well I can't seem to get on to it right now."
Ayvah says, "I didn't copy/paste the url."
Demyse smirks.
Demyse quietly says, "There you have it.. https://sites.google.com/site/gs4mho/home."
Demyse quietly says, "Love it.. live it.. dream it.. be it."
Demyse quietly says, "Know it .."
Haliste exclaims, "WORK IT!"
Haliste strikes a heroic pose.
Speaking to Demyse, Ayvah exclaims, "Drink it!"
Aulis says, "Work it work it."

You exclaim, "Any other questions?!"
You say, "Thank you all for attending."
You say, "My inbox is always open."
You say, "I'll get the log posted tonight. I have coffee."

Haliste exclaims, "Be nice to her or I'll come chop off your legs!"

IF you've reached the end of this post, remember the following things:
1. https://sites.google.com/site/gs4mho/home
2. Nouvard is a spy.
3. Ardwen wants a giant MHO void. And a Kenstrom-led zombie MHO invasion.
4. Greganth is Left Shark.
5. Japhrimel apparently wants to hide dead bodies. Thanks Kenstrom.
6. Haliste will beat you (politely) if you're not nice to me.
7. Aulis likes Cracker Jacks.
8. PLEASE don't hesitate to e-mail me. Ever.

Guru of MHO Things.
MHO ALL THE THINGS: https://sites.google.com/site/gs4mho/home

Speaking to Japhrimel, Melivn says, "Your mustache is made of lies."

This message was originally posted in Meeting Hall Organizations (MHOs), General Discussion. To discuss the above, follow the link below.

http://forums.play.net/forums/19/227/2517/view/1384