Lich dropbox installer link broken on gswiki 02/02/2022 01:30 PM CST
I had to reinstall everything the other day on my home computer because for some reason nothing would download and install for the Wrayth update on the front end. Not really a big deal, just horribly irritating.

Anyway, I followed the install steps on the gswiki for lich. All said and done, home computer is back up and running everything as it was before the stupid Wrayth update was pushed out.

I tried to setup my spare laptop today to get lich installed, but the link on the gswiki for downloading the installer just brings you to a 404 error, the page cannot be found.
Re: Lich dropbox installer link broken on gswiki 02/02/2022 05:44 PM CST
>>I tried to setup my spare laptop today to get lich installed, but the link on the gswiki for downloading the installer just brings you to a 404 error, the page cannot be found.

Did it bring up a 404, or did it show a page that says "Couldn't preview this file"? I was a bit confused myself the first time I saw it. But it has a download button right below it and in the upper left corner. Seems to download fine.

Doug
Re: Lich dropbox installer link broken on gswiki 02/02/2022 05:56 PM CST
Brought up a 404 error, page not found.

I just tried the link again and it seems to be working now.
Re: Lich dropbox installer link broken on gswiki 02/02/2022 06:04 PM CST
Ok...and I see that lich 5 (I am 4.6) is out so maybe it is time to uninstall and re-install but I will follow what the wiki tells me too. Weekend project! I was hoping there was something I could put in a custom launch command or fix some "config" file somewhere to point to Wrayth.exe instead of stormfront.exe (gives an error). I can get in via the browser fine for now so I can deal until I get the updated version.

Thanks!

- Akanah
Re: Lich dropbox installer link broken on gswiki 02/02/2022 09:40 PM CST
>>Brought up a 404 error, page not found.

Thanks for the confirm. I'll see if I can get it sorted out, or move stuff to a better location.

Doug