Lnet and POLICY 09/25/2020 01:11 PM CDT
Hey everyone, more and more, I'm getting reports about offensive comments said on lnet and that it goes against our POLICY. We do not offer any sort of moderation there and it is completely outside our scope to assist with what is said on lnet. We have updated ESP to have an OOC and Help channel to give an outlet for chatter in our game that we can moderate. We highly recommend you use ESP if you have an issue with lnet.

Wyrom, PM
Re: Lnet and POLICY 09/25/2020 01:36 PM CDT
Personally, I'd like it for people to stop using Lich room numbers when they're thinking.
(Even better would be for it to be a Policy violation, because then I could narc on 'em and not feel bad.)

Thinking is in GemStone.

Lich room number are in Lich.
And happily, Lich has their own communications channel to reach out to like-minded individuals....
Re: Lnet and POLICY 09/25/2020 02:06 PM CDT
Since go2 is a very big part of Lich and not something we can offer at the time in game, it's fine for OOC/Help chatter to cite that number. We recognize that Lich is extremely useful.

Wyrom, PM
Re: Lnet and POLICY 09/25/2020 02:12 PM CDT
I figured it was something like that. Thanks anyhow!
Re: Lnet and POLICY 09/25/2020 07:02 PM CDT
;lnet ignore <personname> is a great way to clean up the LNet channels that you do choose to continue listening to.

-- Robert

>> A halfling magistrate picks up a small rock and throws it at a half-elven bandit in a valiant effort to subdue him.