PlayerShops' criteria 10/10/2018 10:31 AM CDT
How easy/difficult would it be to add a selector toggle to the 'Enhancive' menu selection on the left side?
Specifically, "orb" and--what I really want--"not an orb".

That way I can leave out all the 80M+ stuff that the capped people want for their +18 to whatsit, and just look at the things that I have an eye for turning into an orb....
Re: PlayerShops' criteria 10/11/2018 07:11 PM CDT

You could just select all containers, all weapons, all armours. That'll cover everything that's not an orb methinks... as a workaround for now.
Re: PlayerShops' criteria 11/14/2019 12:01 PM CST
Revisiting this (now that I'm blinging out a different character)...

Is there a chance that we could add the criterion of "UCS weapons" into the 'Weapon Type' section?
https://gswiki.play.net/Unarmed_combat_system#Weapons_Compatible_with_Unarmed_Combat

These are a distinct sub-set from "Brawling weapons in general" (which is already there), since these are the ones that, from their descriptions, are actually designed to be worn. (Never mind how GemStone inventory & combat mechanics needs them to work, "held in hand".)

They would still appear for Brawling, but if Brawling were UN-checked they could be selected on their own, and not see all of the katars and blackjacks and whatnot mixed in with them.