GS4 Training Spreadsheet 05/09/2017 01:32 PM CDT
The GS4 Training Spreadsheet (AKA Tsoran's Sheet) has been updated. It is now fully functional with modern version of Excel. In addition I've done some work on the combat maneuvers page. I am going to continue making updates again now that people with Excel 2013+ can make use of it. The latest version can always be found on GSGuide: http://gsguide.wikia.com/wiki/Training_Spreadsheet

Please feel free to suggest new features, updates or fixes either here or via my play.net e-mail.

Keith/Brinret/Eronderl

Keith is correct
-Wyrom, APM

Keith is correct.
-GameMaster Estild

Re: GS4 Training Spreadsheet 05/09/2017 01:38 PM CDT
Thanks for this, Keith!

Doug
Re: GS4 Training Spreadsheet 05/09/2017 01:53 PM CDT
Two questions about the Training Spreadsheet:

1. Are there instructions for it for someone who never heard of such a thing before?

2. Does it work in Google Sheets?

---
Rohese: "... the TownCrier (tune in if you haven’t, it’s without doubt the best thing to ever happen on LNet)"
Re: GS4 Training Spreadsheet 05/09/2017 06:57 PM CDT
Google Sheets doesn't have the necessary functionality.

A quick flick of Wyrom's wrist sends a dagger into flight!
The thorny barrier surrounding you blocks Wyrom's attack!
One of the vines surrounding you lashes out at Wyrom, driving a thorn into his skin! Wyrom flinches slightly.
Re: GS4 Training Spreadsheet 05/09/2017 11:34 PM CDT
Wow, very nice! Thanks very much Keith :)

/seo, wheels and skulls department/
Re: GS4 Training Spreadsheet 05/10/2017 08:22 AM CDT
Just a minor update. Someone pointed out that uploading the file to google sheets destroys all the macros. I've updated the link to an upload to my google drive. If you download the file from there the macros remain intact.

Keith/Brinret/Eronderl

Keith is correct
-Wyrom, APM

Keith is correct.
-GameMaster Estild