Trouble getting 1 character Logged in... HELP! 02/18/2017 09:57 AM CST

I started having issues 2 days ago, it fixed itself yesterday, now today the same issue happened with one of my Characters

Durring ;go2 on a trip back to town, Illi, he ended up on the ferry, and no room database was showing.. It Finaly after 2x logging out and back it started working again

Now Today... same thing but wont fix itself

This is all I get when I log into SF

--- Lich v4.6.38 is active. Type ;help for usage info.

Please wait for connection to game server.
Welcome to GemStone IV (R) v5.10
Copyright 2017 Simutronics Corp.
All Rights Reserved
>
You release 1 mana into the surrounding area.
>
[repository: Lich is up-to-date]
[repository: map database is up-to-date]
[repository: scripts are up-to-date]
--- Lich: repository has exited.

--- Welcome to LNet. I think so, Brain, but calling it pu-pu platter? Huh, what were they thinking?

None of the other info shows up

if I do ;sloot sell he just lags at gemshop after pulling 1 gem out and just sits there...

Is there a reset, or a file to change to go back to a previous login?????

Peeps say its a lich issue, can you force or run lich manualy somehow?

All my other characters log in fine... 4 different accounts... also 2 others on this account work fine also

Thanks all

Stav
Re: Trouble getting 1 character Logged in... HELP! 02/18/2017 10:29 AM CST
>>You release 1 mana into the surrounding area.

I think you probably have a corrupted database file (the file that keeps the information on your character, like current stats, spells, location, etc.) I haven't yet found a 'great' way to clear this issue, and since you have several other characters that you use lich with - I'm not going to suggest my normal action - delete the lich.db3 file. Doing so would cause you have to have to set up each character's aliases, script settings, etc, all over again.

But the quote - it does that each time you log in, and it's still doing it? Can you tell me why you INFUSE? What purpose did it serve? This might help me narrow down a plan of attack.

Doug