Trouble starting Lich 10/04/2016 10:07 PM CDT
Howdy,

I'm using Windows 10, and have downloaded Stormfront, the SGE, Ruby (as instructed), and extracted the lich files, but when I try to run the lich.rbw file, Windows can't seem to figure out what to do.

Anyone else having issues?

I'm a LONG running DR player, but want to try out GS a bit with the F2P accounts. So, I may be missing something. I usually run DR through Genie3, but it doesn't really support GS4 anymore (lots of issues while running it).

Are there any GS4 players using Genie3?

Thanks,

GENT/Sean
Re: Trouble starting Lich 10/05/2016 02:01 AM CDT
Genie 3 fails pretty bad in GS :(

I used it ... once. Then installed Lich.

You might want to look through the Lich support threads, I'm not an expert at all. But Lich was already installed when my computer was upgraded to Win 10, and it worked fine afterwards, so I know it will work.

Welcome to GS - I came from DR, too. :) 2 years ago. You're gonna love it here.

Link to Lich support (with a fair warning, it's not an official forum, and at times can get sort of ... raw. But not usually in the Lich support area.)

http://forum.gsplayers.com/forumdisplay.php?104-The-Lich-Project

There's a bunch of us DR Refugees, please let me know if there is ANYTHING I can do to help you with the transition.

~L.

---
Rohese: "... the TownCrier (tune in if you haven’t, it’s without doubt the best thing to ever happen on LNet)