Fresh Sync 08/22/2016 11:22 AM CDT
We should have a fresh player sync happening at some point real soon (now)!

Wyrom, PM
Re: Fresh Sync 08/22/2016 11:25 AM CDT
My Mage is still only 49th level; on the test server, is there a quick way to get bumped up a little, so that I can test drive The New Hotness?
Re: Fresh Sync 08/22/2016 11:27 AM CDT
Possibly, we'll see!

Wyrom, PM
Re: Fresh Sync 09/22/2016 03:18 AM CDT
How frequently are you planning to sync? I reopened this month and my character doesn't appear on the test server, but I've noticed a lot of changes to sorcerers since I last played - really excited to check them out.
Re: Fresh Sync 09/22/2016 09:55 AM CDT
>How frequently are you planning to sync? I reopened this month and my character doesn't appear on the test server, but I've noticed a lot of changes to sorcerers since I last played - really excited to check them out.

Clearly I'm not a NIR, but seeing as how the updated 925 and 520 spells are coming very, very soon (according to Estlid) - we'd probably see a new sync around the release of these spells so folks can test things out before possibly using a FIXSKILL.

At least, that's my educated guess.

-Drumpel
Re: Fresh Sync 09/27/2016 02:15 PM CDT
There are two things we sync. Both the game and the characters. So syncing the game doesn't mean characters will be synced up and vice verse.

I don't think we have a plan to sync right now, we have a lot of projects that were recently tested over there. I'd imagine once player shops are released into the live instances we'll probably reset/sync again.

Wyrom, PM