Reactivating Old Character. 12/07/2019 06:06 AM CST
I have a current basic subscription and I'm trying to reactivate an old character on the account that's currently not active. Can I do this through the website, or do I have to contact billing?
Re: Reactivating Old Character. 12/07/2019 06:31 AM CST
If you know all the information on the old account, you can reactivate the old account and the character that's on it. Then you would have two active accounts.

If you're looking to transfer the old inactive character to your current account, that is a different process and you will need to contact transfer@simutronics.com for instructions. There is a $20 fee for character transfers.

If you do not have the information on your old inactive account, you will need to contact Billing.

>custserv@simutronics.com
>1-636-925-3172
>11 a.m. to 6 p.m. Eastern
>Monday through Friday

--Jen
>Darcena says, "But I cannot give my heart to someone else, when I no longer own it."
>Balley nods, "I hope you will find your heart and heal one day."
>Darcena admits, "I think he ate it."
>Balley's jaw drops, "Really. Men are jerks at times."
Re: Reactivating Old Character. 12/07/2019 06:41 AM CST
Sorry, I mean the account the character is on is active, and I am trying to activate him and keep him on the same account with an additional character slot.

(Hi Jen)
Re: Reactivating Old Character. 12/07/2019 10:11 AM CST
>Can I do this through the website, or do I have to contact billing?

You can't do it through the website so yes, you'll have to contact billing. I usually email billing@simutronics.com with the request. I include account name, character name, and security word.
Re: Reactivating Old Character. 12/07/2019 04:48 PM CST
Hey! I know that I know your username, but I can’t remember who your character is. :( It’s driving me crazy.

--Jen
>Darcena says, "But I cannot give my heart to someone else, when I no longer own it."
>Balley nods, "I hope you will find your heart and heal one day."
>Darcena admits, "I think he ate it."
>Balley's jaw drops, "Really. Men are jerks at times."