Issues with Mouse 01/04/2019 01:01 PM CST
So I am having issues with my mouse and 'clicking' on items and dragging them--I left click on an item and wont move the item, it acts like I clicked it once and the drop down appears. And then when I drag the item, it wont drag it but highlight a lot of text?

I think I had this issues years ago but cant remember what to do...
Re: Issues with Mouse 01/04/2019 01:26 PM CST
Sounds like you have clicklock turned on. Check your mouse settings in control panel. Probably at the bottom of the Buttons tab, depending on your windows version.

ASGM Sleken
Re: Issues with Mouse 01/04/2019 01:50 PM CST

Its possible but something I have noticed is that when I play with two accounts open at same time, it seems to only happen on one account?
Re: Issues with Mouse 01/04/2019 02:58 PM CST
So I checked and the mouse setting is not selected--rebooted and now logged in to first account and happened right away on first item selected.

Its possible my mouse would be going bad--I dont use this computer for much else lately--but I doubt it as every thing else works fine.

Ive slowed down my speed with it and been deliberate but still getting issues....
Re: Issues with Mouse 01/04/2019 04:26 PM CST
I have had similar issues before and eventually my mouse died on me shortly afterwards. If you happen to have a spare mouse somewhere, try swapping it out and see if the problem persists.

Which reminds me I need a new mouse too, because I stole one away from my video system (which I rarely need a mouse for) to use on my computer.

~Contemplar~