banishment.... 01/08/2021 04:56 PM CST
How can you become unbanished from a town? or is this possible
Re: banishment.... 01/08/2021 05:28 PM CST
>> How can you become unbanished from a town? or is this possible

That might be a great silver auction item to offer some year. Unbanishment from one town.

-- Robert

>> [You have failed your current Adventurer's Guild task.]
Re: banishment.... 01/10/2021 03:55 PM CST
It really depends on how you were banished. When a GM banishes someone as part of, say, a storyline, they can set a specific amount of time for a banishment. Some of the system issued banishments (like when you go on an obnoxious murder spree) are relatively permanent. But, we realize that accidents can happen, and I've seen people get banished from setting off too many traps (accidentally) or casting ye olde Meteor Swarm when they meant to cast 425 or whatever. It can be manually corrected by a GM via a referral if correction is warranted. I don't want anyone's permanent enjoyment of the game to be affected by an accident, for example.
Re: banishment.... 01/10/2021 06:00 PM CST

thank you!
Re: banishment.... 01/10/2021 06:01 PM CST
>> thank you!

So... with all that out of the way, how DID you get banished?

-- Robert

>> Tarence stares at you.
Re: banishment.... 01/11/2021 12:26 AM CST

I returned after being gone for nearly two years, and i'm guessing set off to may traps in the east tower. teras is great to visit, and so are other towns, but I grew up in the landing, and don't want to leave there. i'm hoping and praying I can be banished for a certain length of time, and come back eventually. I'm not denying that I set off traps, and did what I was accused of. I did it. in a relatively short period of time. Thank you for taking all this into consideration. I've been playing nearly 25 years, with breaks off and on. No, i'm not the original owner of Damsall, she was a gift from me from a very dear friend.
Re: banishment.... 01/11/2021 12:26 AM CST

I blew up the east tower to many times, is the readers digest version of things.
Re: banishment.... 01/12/2021 08:28 AM CST

thank you so much for your help last night!!