Okay, please decipher shopping for me. 06/27/2019 10:10 AM CDT
Here's one I found on Playershops. (And I see similar things when I 'inspect' stuff on the tables in a pawnshop.)

It has been temporarily enhanced.
Its enhancement will degrade when the wearer is struck in combat.
It should have quite a few uses left before the enhancement degrades away completely.
When its enhancement has degraded away, the item will lose its ability to grant greater protection.
It is moderately resistant to crushing attacks.
It appears to weigh about 2 pounds.
It is exceptionally padded to lessen the damage the wearer takes.

WHICH is the temporary enhancement? The moderate resistance to crush, or the exceptional damage padding? (My assumption is that it is the "five lines all together, before the weight".)

It should have quite a few uses left before the enhancement degrades away completely.
When its enhancement has degraded away, the item will lose its ability to grant greater protection.
It appears to weigh about 4 pounds.
It is exceptionally padded to lessen the damage the wearer takes.

This one seems clear enough--it is only padded, and nothing about a resistance--except that it throws the whole "lines together" school of thought out the window, because this is still shown after the weight like the previous.

It is moderately resistant to corrosive attacks.
It appears to weigh about 2 pounds.
It is exceptionally padded against critical blows.

And we're back to the same as the first one: a resistance, and padding. WHICH is the temporary one?

As opposed to this one:

It should have an incredible amount of uses left before the enhancement degrades away completely.
When its enhancement has degraded away, the item will simply return to normal.
It is temporarily and moderately resistant to fiery attacks.
It appears to weigh about 3 pounds.
It is padded against critical blows.

Where it is quite clear that the fiery attack resistance is temporary. (So this makes me think that the items above, the resistance is what is permanent, not the padding.)
But then, is the padding also temporary, because that is the 'enhancement'?

Confirm? Refute? Clarify?
Have the GMs, I don't know... maybe put all the lines of output that are relevant together, actually together?
Re: Okay, please decipher shopping for me. 06/27/2019 12:17 PM CDT
The padding is temporary on all the items except the last one. The key to figuring it out is in this line (important part bolded):

When it says "greater protection", it's referring to padding of some sort. Notice the last one says "the item will simply return to normal", which means some property other then padding.

The reason the padding/weighting info comes after the item's weight is because info about how much padding/weighting there is comes from a warrior assessing it rather then a loresong. The info about the padding being temporary, however, comes from the bard's loresong, which is why that info comes before the weight... cause the weight was determined by the loresong as well.

Starchitin, the OG

A severed gnomish hand crawls in on its fingertips and makes a rude gesture before quickly decaying and rotting into dust. A gust of wind quickly scatters the dust.
Re: Okay, please decipher shopping for me. 06/27/2019 01:12 PM CDT
Awesome info; thanks!