2018 Chart of Clarity 10/20/2018 09:10 AM CDT
I'm attempting to make a more detailed chart that lays out all the possible combinations of adding properties to gear. Any help is appreciated if folks could look it over and help me correct any mistakes or add additional flares or properties that are absent.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1yMIGz0e_cL3l6NUP36csGP0awW0olho0IrIWi_JLSgM/edit?usp=sharing

Once it's about 99% accurate, I'd like to replace the current chart on the wiki if folks think it would be beneficial to do so. For the time being, I have added a link at the bottom of the Item Properties Wiki Page.

As I gaze over the horizon, the wind tugs at my cloak and whispers, "Adventure" in my ear.

Whick's body sways back and forth for a bit.
* Whick drops dead at your feet!

Re: 2018 Chart of Clarity 10/20/2018 11:22 AM CDT
Razern weapons can be blessed, they just get a couple swings less then normal weapons. Also, I don't see morphing armor/shields included on the spreadsheet.

Starchitin, the OG

A severed gnomish hand crawls in on its fingertips and makes a rude gesture before quickly decaying and rotting into dust. A gust of wind quickly scatters the dust.
Re: 2018 Chart of Clarity 10/20/2018 07:22 PM CDT
Differentiate between "morphing" armors & shields, too.
I think of those as the ones that change AsG (16-20, in the Plate group, say) or size (for shields)... but is always a shield, or armor.
Most references nowadays, though, are the ones that switch back and forth to just worn clothing.
Re: 2018 Chart of Clarity 10/20/2018 08:04 PM CDT
Some things aren't added yet as I don't have an idea of what Category it goes in. If you have an item with an unlisted script, I'd appreciate the stats of your items. For example:

I have a morphing shield with fire flares and spikes.

So then I can pretty much surmise that the morphing shield script is Cat D and will work with just about everything in Cat B and C.

As I gaze over the horizon, the wind tugs at my cloak and whispers, "Adventure" in my ear.

Whick's body sways back and forth for a bit.
* Whick drops dead at your feet!

Re: 2018 Chart of Clarity 10/20/2018 11:18 PM CDT
<I have a morphing shield with fire flares and spikes.>

This is consistent with the properties of my morphing shield (the kind that turns into a bracer), which is spiked and blessable.

Starchitin, the OG

A severed gnomish hand crawls in on its fingertips and makes a rude gesture before quickly decaying and rotting into dust. A gust of wind quickly scatters the dust.