Curious - is there a cap on RT? 10/19/2018 03:24 PM CDT
Right now, I have a way of building up 15,000 seconds of RT. I could easily go past that amount if I really wanted to. Though I'm not sure if it would break something in the game or on my character to just build up hours upon hours of RT and I don't feel like testing it at the moment.

Right now, being stuck in 4+ hours of RT is kind of funny.....thankfully the RT ticks by as you're logged out because I probably won't be around at all this weekend to play. So when I do log in next I'll be free to move about again.

That leaves me with this question:

Is there a hard cap to what the max RT for a player can be?
Re: Curious - is there a cap on RT? 10/19/2018 04:34 PM CDT
>> Is there a hard cap to what the max RT for a player can be?

For all practical purposes, clearly not if you are up to 15k seconds.

You can accumulate RT on a warrior with a bonded weapon by disarming them over and over and over...

-- Robert

Wex winks before saying, "Cravin' some winterberry ale? Head on over to White Haven!"
Re: Curious - is there a cap on RT? 10/19/2018 07:14 PM CDT
>For all practical purposes, clearly not if you are up to 15k seconds.

Perhaps they should work on setting a cap for max RT at some point. Longest RTs that I'm aware of in the game are from forging. Hammering out some parts can be upwards of 7-8 minutes a "get tong" session.

>You can accumulate RT on a warrior with a bonded weapon by disarming them over and over and over...

Sounds like this needs to be fixed. Hate to see someone abuse it - though I highly doubt anyone ever would, but you never sometimes when it comes to people.

Maybe I'll be really bored some day soon and see how high of an RT can I get....
Re: Curious - is there a cap on RT? 10/19/2018 07:15 PM CDT

A conversation on this came up just recently either here or on discord... Something about how Time Stop (550) used to not even be possible due to no one being able to remove roundtime. That led to some fun fact about a GM verb to induce RT...I think decades was possible.
Re: Curious - is there a cap on RT? 10/20/2018 04:26 AM CDT

>Perhaps they should work on setting a cap for max RT at some point. Longest RTs that I'm aware of in the game are from forging. Hammering out some parts can be upwards of 7-8 minutes a "get tong" session.

"Get tong" while working vultite has a 540 second Round Time. (Nine minutes)
"Get Tong" while working eonake has been reported as having a 600 second Round Time, or ten minutes.
"Get Tong" while working veil iron has been reported as having a 1080 second Round Time, or eighteen minutes.

Clunk

(Buy your swords at CBD weapons in Zul Logoth.)