help 12/07/2020 04:39 PM CST

I try to get help and the only thing anyone wants to know is am i f2p or premium.. why does it matter when you are new and trying to find out if you like it?
Re: help 12/07/2020 05:00 PM CST
Sorry you are not getting help. What are you in need of help with? Also I will admit knowing if you are f2p vs sub does make a difference to the answers you may receive depending on your question. Also so you know there are a few other places you can get help from. You can join the official discord server: https://discord.gg/KF9Wr8u or in game if you are in town you can go to Silverwood Manor (DIR SILVERWOOD) and ring the doorbell to ask help from the mentors.
Re: help 12/07/2020 06:41 PM CST
<why does it matter when you are new and trying to find out if you like it?>

Because F2P have a LOT of restrictions that paid subscriptions don't have. The people asking that don't want to frustrate you by giving you advice you can't follow if you're F2P.

That said, if you have questions, feel free to ask away here or email my play.net (om1e5ga@play.net).... if you're on Gemstone's Discord server, you can also send me a DM there.

Starchitin, the OG

A severed gnomish hand crawls in on its fingertips and makes a rude gesture before quickly decaying and rotting into dust. A gust of wind quickly scatters the dust.
Re: help 12/09/2020 05:42 PM CST
As has been said.. it just comes down to two things..

1) We don't want to give you advice you can't do because of F2P limitations.

2) A lot of things that can be problematic are because of F2P limitations.

Don't take it to heart, a lot of us do genuinely want to help you :)