GS Wiki Announcement 11/13/2018 10:08 PM CST
Hello everyone, I'd like to formerly announce our new wiki manager, GameMaster Tivvy. She has been working on the wiki for awhile now, but we are gearing up to begin phase 2 of our Wiki Moderator Program in which we will be reviving our player moderator roles. GameMaster Kaikala will be posting about this shortly.

Moving forward, our contact email will be GS4-WIKI@play.net for all things related to the wiki. The EMAIL command in game will be updated before the end of the month to reflect this to give proper contact information.

While I know it's been a bit unclear on the direction of the wiki, I'd like to go over what it is we plan to maintain. Simutronics will continue to host the wiki and perform maintenance. The main (front) page, news, and overall style of the wiki will be maintained by our wiki manager. The articles on the wiki will continue to be crowdsourced by all subscribers of our games. When possible, GemStone IV staff will include indications noting that the article you're viewing is GameMaster approved or official lore. Edits done afterward will cause it to go back into review and lose that notation. We will have more information about this after phase 2 is complete.

Wyrom, PM

This message was originally posted in Help for Players, Official Website, Wiki, and Forums. To discuss the above, follow the link below.

http://forums.play.net/forums/19/210/3361/view/83