storylines and invasions 12/15/2022 11:25 PM CST

Going to get flak here I am sure but tis fine. These town driven storylines and invasions like the current one with Gnul, fine and dandy but is mainly for top level people involved, which is good for them but makes the rest seem helpless. Sure I can wade in and help but what happened to the invasions that involved ALL levels? Gnul forces attack outside drawing out all the high level people...then involve the lower level characters, petrified rats, level appropriate scurry out from the catacombs while a stone armadillo is rolling through town creating winds that disperse herbs on the ground in tsc. Just a suggestion but all these events do is glorify the tops while not only cutting out hunting time for lower levels but also making them feel useless during such events. Spike the I know darned well everyone here remembers those all inclusive invasions, why stop what was great then and would still work now? These Gnul events are just popularity contests and such now, look the capped saved us again while we sat around waiting for it to be safe to hunt and watched.....not fun for any new player much less anyone else not high level. Point is, town driven storylines/invasions should be all level inclusive like they used to be.