Voln Favor From Attached Spirits 09/01/2022 02:20 AM CDT
Those like my 75 Wizard who practices Voln having a hard time getting favor need a solution. I remember this being a problem for my 100 pure Wiz in the OTF. You could get by but it was never enough. At level 100, this feature will unlock and make it possible for a Voln master to build favor from some living creatures.

The idea is that haunted undead souls will cling to a critter from time to time, feeding off it and using it as a medium to the living world. It's not exactly rare but uncommon, thus every creature killed certainly won't have this clingy ghost but some eventually will, if hunting long enough in the same area. It would make sense if it were about the same chance as a flare for a drake falchion? The attached spirit will not be visible until the end of the critter's life. If there is a connected undead, it will be released and the Favor will increase for the slayer. The favor will be like level for the critter killed.

Consider it like an exorcism only no religion and it's execution style!

Dragons r Real
Re: Voln Favor From Attached Spirits 09/01/2022 12:36 PM CDT
Hunting Reim once or twice a week is safe undead favor hunting for my level 100 wizard.