Rogue Service Suggestion 07/12/2022 11:15 AM CDT
Since rogues have an affinity for ambushing and hitting vital areas, perhaps they could reduce crit randomization by 1 CER per service, on both weapons and armor. This would become a property of the item, as with most other services.

I am not too well versed in crits but as I understand it, there are 2 places in the equation where this could be effective:
- randomization of the WPS on an item beyond a certain value (5-6 CER?)
- randomization on the final crit table outcome

This service might apply to either one of these. It would be more useful in the latter case, but it would act as incentive to further improve WPS if it was only the former.

I know some folks feel we're hitting saturation on adding services to combat gear but the issue is really that we expect to be able to have everything maxed out on everything. I know some folks spend a lot of time and money on improving just one thing, but you have to realize that tomorrow a new, cooler script or service will be released that makes your old one thing not so useful. This happens in just about every game, for important reasons. Giving every profession a service that is situationally more useful than another allows us to make strategic choices in how we improve our gear, mirroring the ways we improve our character.