Weaving and Sorting the Base Description 03/20/2022 11:31 AM CDT
I'd like to ask something about weaving tools (It's legit become my favorite hobby in game - would be wonderful as a crafting skill!).

My ask here is that there be a way to sort your chain before it is woven or remove items from it.

Sometimes I'll notice that something I wove on there doesn't look nice, or maybe the items don't convert very well in the plural. There are limits on how many items can be added to a chain when making small items (anklets and bracelets have a 13 item limit before you have to PULL it into another kind of item). If you want the first item to be second, you have to carefully add things and hope it pluralizes correctly and looks nice.

Some items used can be expensive or rare, and adding tons of them might not be ideal or possible. I tried to make a chain with faceted diamonds on it, along with other Illistim-themed trinkets, for example, but things went wrong and I can't fix it. I'd already added a lot of diamonds and threw my hands up in hope it could be used later.

This isn't a demand, but it is a hope of mine that sorting chains (or removing items from them before they get PULLed into the final product) becomes a thing.

An Illoke jarl yells, "I shall grind Yukito into dust for you my lord Illoke!"
An Illoke jarl sinks into the ground and flows east.
You think to yourself, "Rude."
Re: Weaving and Sorting the Base Description 03/20/2022 11:37 AM CDT
+1 for the ability to remove items from a chain once added. And I think a true preview of the item on the first PULL is a great idea.

~Land Pirate Maylan~