Lvl 9 Bounty only has one forageable spot 11/08/2021 04:36 AM CST
Character Level: 9
Town: Wehnimer's Landing
Bounty: The healer in Wehnimer's Landing, Surtey Akrash, is working on a concoction that requires some bolmara lichen found in Wehntoph near Wehnimer's Landing. These samples must be in pristine condition. You have been tasked to retrieve 10 samples.

So the issue here is this is the only area that counts as "Wehntoph" for this bounty and it is a single room. There are many rooms around it that are considered not forageable. The area in question is Twin Canyons outside Wehnimer's Landing Gates.

Included is a screenshot of the area. I have colored the one room that can be foraged in Green, and the rest of the rooms that are considered "Wehntoph" but not forageable is in red.
https://imgur.com/a/dblwgIz

Because there is only 1 room that can be foraged, it takes a VERY long time, up to an hour, to wait for all of the bolmara lichen to respawn in that one room to complete a bounty of 10 samples.
I request if possible to please make more rooms for this bounty, utilizing the red rooms as they are not being used right now.

Thanks!

Well, if this was a normal sail sewing festivity, I'd pin it in place and sew it proper, but aint nobody got time for that.
-Eni, from Calligos Isle
Re: Lvl 9 Bounty only has one forageable spot 11/08/2021 11:49 AM CST
I would bug the room it's in too.
Re: Lvl 9 Bounty only has one forageable spot 11/08/2021 03:13 PM CST
Another thing to consider may be to get a Ranger who has 30 ranks in Blessing to come in and EVOKE 604 in the room, to refresh the room's foraging slots:
https://gswiki.play.net/Nature%27s_Bounty_(604)

~Cylnthia Kythnis Ardenai
~Imaeran Inquisitor
~Rose Guardian, House Sylvanfair
Re: Lvl 9 Bounty only has one forageable spot 11/09/2021 01:28 AM CST
I'll bug report the room its in too, thanks.

I appreciate the advice for future needs. Its still a bit much to expect a lvl 9 to do that for their bounty hehe.

Well, if this was a normal sail sewing festivity, I'd pin it in place and sew it proper, but aint nobody got time for that.
-Eni, from Calligos Isle
Re: Lvl 9 Bounty only has one forageable spot 11/09/2021 01:36 AM CST
Bug Room submitted.

-Eni, from Calligos Isle
Re: Lvl 9 Bounty only has one forageable spot 11/11/2021 07:31 PM CST
Sometime back (looking at a few years at least) a GM made a post on the forums about foraging issues for bounty tasks and folks were to respond to the post so the GM could look at making the single room spots that some herbs spawned show up in more places.....

Too bad I can't remember what topic it was under otherwise I'd look for it and link it here.

There are some herbs that are required to be forged in Solhaven, on the coast. They only show up in one room in the Shan hunting area, they only spawn in the one room that goes South on the north side of the shan area. It's a handful of different herbs, but that is the only room they spawn.

There is also the one room that some herbs spawn for castle varunar herb bounties - some herbs only spawn in the very first area considered in the castle area and that's right before the first drawbridge.

I never reported these spots for Solhaven herb bounties because I couldn't remember where the original post from the GM was.....
Re: Lvl 9 Bounty only has one forageable spot 11/11/2021 10:17 PM CST
Some hunting areas have a garden or bower where vegetables can be foraged. The room in shan is one of these. If an extra room was added to some of these, or the garden starts to overgrow an adjacent room, it would be helpful for foraging. Or, alternatively exclude the room.

The spot outside Castle Varunar isn't a bad deal, though, compared to what's on the inside. Just limited.