Creating Adventure - January 2022 01/30/2022 09:08 PM CST
It's here!

https://gswiki.play.net/Creating_Adventure_-_January_2022

Wyrom, PM
Re: Creating Adventure - January 2022 01/30/2022 10:48 PM CST
I am looking forward to the new website experience, hopefully it will include a new updated Forum. I would prefer an expansion to Reddit than to Discord, if a new forum will not be coming with the redesigned website. Please do not expand your use of Facebook. Facebook sits on my list of irresponsible/plaque on society corporations and I will not use it.

Other than that.

Thank you for posting this update, and thank you for the all hard work you and the other GM's do to expand the game, its world, history and my general enjoyment.
Re: Creating Adventure - January 2022 01/31/2022 12:27 AM CST
Yeah, I tried pushing more stuff to socials several years ago, but it wasn't worth the effort. Mostly due to the fact that everyone doesn't get the information pushed to their news feed. I was also trying to share memes that I thought were funny or that I made to improve engagements, but we got more complaints along the lines of "I didn't follow this page for jokes." Granted, the meme era was probably our highest engagement time on FB, I just didn't think it was a good use of my time. Reddit is something I've wanted to be more active on in an official sense, but I don't want to fragment announcements into even more spots while we're still working out the details with our website.

Wyrom, PM