GameMaster Kynlee 06/21/2021 04:56 PM CDT
It is with great sadness that I'm writing to everyone that GameMaster Kynlee has passed away. She was a big part of our community as both a player and GameMaster working for a number of teams during her tenure. Kynlee was always willing to jump into some of the hardest of projects that required difficult decision making. She will truly be missed. Our condolences to her friends and family.

Wyrom, PM
Re: GameMaster Kynlee 06/21/2021 05:12 PM CDT
Nooooooooooooooooo!!!

Kynlee rocked :(

~ Methais
Re: GameMaster Kynlee 06/21/2021 05:17 PM CDT
What terrible news :( She contributed a lot to our little corner of the internet and will be deeply missed.

Player of Kyaloria
@Kyaloria#0165
Re: GameMaster Kynlee 06/21/2021 05:23 PM CDT
Terribly sorry to hear this. I never interacted with her myself, but from what I've heard she had a tremendous, positive impact with everyone she touched. My condolences to her friends, family, and coworkers.
Re: GameMaster Kynlee 06/21/2021 05:39 PM CDT
Stunned and speechless. She was a huge part of the game for quite awhile. I wish I knew what else to say.
Re: GameMaster Kynlee 06/21/2021 08:48 PM CDT
I'm very sad about this.

My condolences to the family and friends.
Re: GameMaster Kynlee 06/21/2021 09:09 PM CDT

Corresponding with her the last 4-5 years was such an enjoyable experience. I miss her already. What a loss for all the many places she left her mark!
Re: GameMaster Kynlee 06/21/2021 09:27 PM CDT

My condolences to her family, both IRL and at simutronics. RIP Kynlee
Re: GameMaster Kynlee 06/22/2021 10:43 AM CDT

Condolences and best wishes for the family. RIP Kynlee.

Cryheart
Re: GameMaster Kynlee 06/22/2021 12:45 PM CDT
I'm so saddened by this news. She will be sorely missed. I enjoyed chatting with her at simucon. My condolences go out to her family.

--Regwen

A silver glow surrounds Regwen briefly.

Lheren says, "The Lord of Night has heard you, it seems."
Re: GameMaster Kynlee 06/22/2021 03:14 PM CDT
Rest in Peace, Kynlee.

Truly sad and sudden.
Re: GameMaster Kynlee 06/22/2021 04:38 PM CDT
Kynlee was always such a positive and helpful presence through the years I was fortunate enough to know her. She was constantly looking at new ways to bring the magic of the game to everyone, no matter how short or long they have been in Elanthia. Even just last week she taught me something new about an old system. She is greatly missed. My sincere condolences to all of her colleagues, friends, and family.

- EK

>You now regard Eorgina with a warm demeanor.
Re: GameMaster Kynlee 06/22/2021 05:53 PM CDT

Condolences to all affected. RIP Kynlee.

Clunk

(Buy your swords at CBD weapons in Zul Logoth.)
Re: GameMaster Kynlee 06/23/2021 04:17 PM CDT
:( :( :(

Rest in peace, Kynlee, you'll be missed; condolences to her family, friends, and coworkers.

~Cylnthia Kythnis Ardenai
~Inquisitor of Kuon
~Rose Guardian, House Sylvanfair