State of Elanthia: Wondrous Wintertides 01/07/2021 12:00 AM CST
Wondrous Wintertides kicked off with the Feeder Frenzy, introducing the brand new LEGENDARY FEEDER! But we have more on the way!

**REAL GEMS are on the way! Hidden throughout the lands, you might be lucky enough to find one of the rarest treasures GemStone IV has to offer! Be sure to LOOK** around for them. Discover new areas and explore old favorites. These gems will be out there for you to find starting this month.

Starting at roughly 3pm ET Friday (January 8th), we will be offering 10% more base experience for roughly the rest of January. It's similar to the BOOST EXP daily login reward and does not stack with it.

The current GIFTBOX from New Years Eve will be available until January 15th at 11:59pm ET. On the 18th, we'll have a brand new GIFTBOX that will be available until the end of January. What's in the box? You'll have to claim it to find out (by typing GIFTBOX in game).

February 1st we'll be starting double the Bounty Points at the Adventurer's Guild for two weeks! We'll also have a new GIFTBOX for the entire month of February!

March 1st we'll jump back into offering 10% more base experience and the Mobile Smithy will be arriving on Kraken's Fall for the entire month!

Keep an eye on the forums as other news may be on the way! We'll also be launching some new announcement channels on our official Discord that will make following a cinch! If you haven't joined yet, check us out at https://discord.gg/KF9Wr8u

Wyrom, PM
Re: State of Elanthia: Wondrous Wintertides 01/08/2021 02:33 PM CST
Wondrous Wintertides: 10% more base experience is now live!

GameMaster Estild
Re: State of Elanthia: Wondrous Wintertides 01/15/2021 07:57 AM CST
The 10 percent base exp is the biggest thing that excites me! I've been playing GS off and on for over 23 years, and I've never capped a character, so MAYBE...just MAYBE...this is my year to cap someone!
Re: State of Elanthia: Wondrous Wintertides 01/18/2021 09:00 PM CST
A new GIFTBOX is available!

It delivers the following items inside a wrapped bread-stamped gift:
an Adventurer's Guild voucher pack (100 uses)
an Adventurer's Guild task waiver (30 days)
a tiny locker expansion contract (+5 locker expansion)
an Elanthian Guilds voucher pack (100 uses)
a silvery blue potion (30 days)
some dried-out journey bread crumbs (Courageous if you manage to eat them)

Wyrom, PM
Re: State of Elanthia: Wondrous Wintertides 01/19/2021 05:23 AM CST
>Starting at roughly 3pm ET Friday (January 8th), we will be offering 10% more base experience for roughly the rest of January. It's similar to the BOOST EXP daily login reward and does not stack with it.

This does not seem to be happening. Checking how my lumnis goes down and my exp goes up on a pulse shows no BOOST EXP style effect at all. Amount of Lumnis remaining goes down by 40, amount of exp gained goes up by 120. BOOST EXP would take that to 160, so this should be taking it to 124.
Re: State of Elanthia: Wondrous Wintertides 01/21/2021 03:13 PM CST
Really appreciate these giftbox items. Everything in that most recent one was genuinely useful, and I especially love the small locker expansion contracts. Genuinely grateful, thank you for these. It's the little community things that go a long way in terms of Gemstone being a special place.
Re: State of Elanthia: Wondrous Wintertides 01/28/2021 04:29 PM CST
Highly agreed and echoed! Thanks so very much for the fanciful giftboxes, legendary loot and the winter boosts! They've made my baby ranger playing so much more enjoyable and kept momentum strong.

~Amanda, player of Treeva
Re: State of Elanthia: Wondrous Wintertides 02/01/2021 09:10 AM CST
Wondrous Wintertides: Double Adventure's Guild Bounty Points is now live!

GameMaster Estild
Re: State of Elanthia: Wondrous Wintertides 02/01/2021 05:04 PM CST
The February GIFTBOX is now live in all instances. It can be claimed until February 28th at 11pm ET.

a wrapped arena-stamped gift:
a rhimar-hued stamped voucher booklet (17 entries)
a silvery blue potion (30 day encumbrance)
a tiny locker expansion contract (+5, account bound)
a potent yellow-green potion (30 day spell knowledge enhancive recharger)
a swirling yellow-green potion (30 day enhancive recharger)
a half chewed-on bagel (tasty, and magical)

For those who don't have a spell knowledge enhancive, the potent potion will also work on regular enhancives as well.

Wyrom, PM
Re: State of Elanthia: Wondrous Wintertides 03/01/2021 09:45 AM CST
Wondrous Wintertides: 10% more base experience is now live for all of March!

GameMaster Estild
Re: State of Elanthia: Wondrous Wintertides 03/26/2021 01:50 AM CDT
Just some reminders.

- There are REAL gems out there still in Prime, Platinum, and Shattered.
- Bonus EXP will last until the end of the month.
- The Mobile Smithy will be leave at the end of the month.
- Delirium Manor will be starting Friday, March 26th and will be available until April 4th.
- Some final surprises will also be available Friday, March 26th. This final surprise will only be around from the 26th until the 31st!

Wyrom, PM
Re: State of Elanthia: Wondrous Wintertides 03/26/2021 09:02 AM CDT
Where is the Mobile Smithy at right now?
Re: State of Elanthia: Wondrous Wintertides 03/26/2021 10:21 AM CDT
>> Where is the Mobile Smithy at right now?

Outside the bank in Krakens Fall.

-- Robert

>> You consider holding hands with Guild Taskmaster Alanna. Surely your prospects can't be that dim?
Re: State of Elanthia: Wondrous Wintertides 03/26/2021 10:31 AM CDT
THAT explains why I haven't seen it... :)