Guild ranks and requirements 10/01/2020 03:01 PM CDT
So kudos to those who work and continue to work on making elanthia and the skills and gs fun. Now, not sure if this is the right place but I just want to say, that with the guild being halved its nice to see more working in the guild. But I think those of us that put in the time and effort to achieve the status through hard work and grinding out hours of waiting to find someone to partner with, should get a token of some kind of achievement that those who finished before the change can enjoy that bit of work we put in a tad more.
Re: Guild ranks and requirements 10/01/2020 03:22 PM CDT
>> ... I think those of us that put in the time and effort to achieve the status through hard work and grinding out hours of waiting to find someone to partner with, should get a token of some kind of achievement that those who finished before the change can enjoy that bit of work we put in a tad more.

As someone who has put in the time to master more than a few guild skills, I cannot say that I agree with this sentiment. The benefit that we gained was having access to, and the benefit from, these acquired skills sooner than those who choose to pursue those skills now (or that never choose to pursue these skills despite the relaxed requirements).

While I would personally prefer to see the bar set higher than its current level, we all benefit equally from the changes moving forward to the extent that we choose to pursue any new or additional training and I have to assume that these changes were made with the long term playability and health of the game in mind.

-- Robert

>> A halfling magistrate picks up a small rock and throws it at a half-elven bandit in a valiant effort to subdue him.