Staff List Update 09/29/2020 03:42 PM CDT
I've gone ahead and updated the wiki page that maintains the current staff list.

https://gswiki.play.net/GemStone_IV_staff_list

Wyrom, PM
Re: Staff List Update 09/29/2020 06:41 PM CDT
I don't even pretend to know what each of these teams does overall but from the staff list it does appear that the Events Team is a bit understaffed.

-- Robert

>> A halfling magistrate picks up a small rock and throws it at a half-elven bandit in a valiant effort to subdue h**im.
Re: Staff List Update 09/29/2020 07:55 PM CDT
Where's my :wild cheering: emoji!?

---
;tune towncrier
Rohese: "... the TownCrier (tune in if you haven’t, it’s without doubt the best thing to ever happen on LNet)"
Xanith: "It's flat out amazing"
Doug: "100.times ^"
Lawronius: The stuff ... the TownCrier team does is incredible.
Re: Staff List Update 09/29/2020 11:53 PM CDT
I like to think of the current Events team as the Managers of events. Many of the customer experience facing GMs assist with major events (especially Ebon Gate). Haliste and Thandiwe are the glue that keeps events working (and have been for quite some time). Most GMs on the Worlds, NPE, Subscriptions, and Systems teams assist with merchanting and shops at events, but the coordination, planning, and raw creativity of Haliste and Thandiwe are what makes it all come together.
Re: Staff List Update 09/30/2020 09:34 AM CDT
>> ...but the coordination, planning, and raw creativity of Haliste and Thandiwe are what makes it all come together.

Well Major Kudos to them both!

-- Robert

>> A halfling magistrate picks up a small rock and throws it at a half-elven bandit in a valiant effort to subdue him.