GIFTBOX Update 04/08/2020 12:40 AM CDT
Starting Wednesday, April 8th, at roughly 8pm EDT, the GIFTBOX command will be available for a new package once every other week. It will include one scripted item that was made specifically for the GIFTBOX. These will be unique items that can only be claimed during the two week window. Each GIFTBOX will also contain items from the SimuCoin Store worth roughly between 750 to 1250 SimuCoins. The schedule is as follows:

April 8th GIFTBOX 1
April 22nd GIFTBOX 2
May 6th GIFTBOX 3
May 20th GIFTBOX 4

I will announce each GIFTBOX on the forums with a little information when it is live. GIFTBOXes can only be claimed by paid subscriptions or those on the promo.

Wyrom, PM
Re: GIFTBOX Update 04/08/2020 09:24 AM CDT
A question: Do the scripted item from the giftboxes BIND to the character that claims them? So I know if I need to be careful who I claim each with.

GM Naionna at 11:41 PM
Whick is so pretty. it's a shame he has to talk.
Re: GIFTBOX Update 04/08/2020 12:16 PM CDT
To the account.

Wyrom, PM
Re: GIFTBOX Update 04/08/2020 12:52 PM CDT
So if a character claims it, and then I later move it to my second account, the item will stop working for that character? Just verifying "Account Bound"
Re: GIFTBOX Update 04/08/2020 12:56 PM CDT
"So if a character claims it, and then I later move it to my second account, the item will stop working for that character?" -- GSRogue

ACCOUNT A, CHARACTER A

ACCOUNT B, CHARACTER B

If you open the giftbox with Character A it will work for all characters on account A.

If you move it to Character B it will still only work for all characters on account A.

The intention is to get 1 per account, and not roll up a bunch of characters on the account to get more of the items.