Purchasing Private Properties 03/14/2015 09:21 PM CDT
I have a question mainly for you Private Property owners that pay monthly rent. (Non-owners may answer as well, of course!) I'm curious if you were given the option to purchase your property, would you? This would mean you would no longer have to pay rent and it would never be repossessed. How much would you consider your property worth, cash wise?

If you wish to respond to this, please do so in the SimuCoin Store folder http://forums.play.net/forums/GemStone%20IV/Discussions%20with%20Simutronics/SimuCoin%20Store/view

~~GM Kynlee~~
Private Property Guru
GS4-Kynlee@play.net
Re: Purchasing Private Properties 03/16/2015 05:34 PM CDT
An interesting question for certain...especially seeing as recently a purchase of a private home on teras went more than 300 million in silver. I would venture to say that for those who have spent that much on a home they be allowed to keep their property rent free.
Re: Purchasing Private Properties 03/16/2015 06:25 PM CDT
But that was what one player paid to another; NOT what either one of the paid to Simutronics (or, IC, any of the municipalities involved).
Re: Purchasing Private Properties 03/18/2015 05:30 PM CDT
The 300m note went to Simu (home on Teras this past year) as you cannot sell a private property to another player.