Just a simple thank you! 02/04/2023 01:10 AM CST

I'm usually on here a lot complaining about this, that, and the other and have come to realize I've never stopped to really take the time to thank the GMs and staff for what they do. I just wanted to say thank you for this amazing game. I've played since GemStone III off and on and am amazed and how much has been done with this game, where it was and where it has come. It has always been a fun experience from level 1 to delivering messages, skinning my first rat, and finding my first treasure box. It's always fun to grind and try to get to that next level where one gets a new item, weapon, or ability to use and play with. You feel like a champion just fighting kobolds in wild keeping the town safe. The introduction of the Adventurer Guild has given more purpose to why we fight and it makes me so happy I can assist a town on a daily basis.

Out of all the characters I've played throughout the years, here lately I'm particularly enjoying my paladin. I love the way it was designed in how you can go more martial, more magical, or a variety of both. I'm currently doing a versatile build that's both martial, magical, and has some utility and I'm loving the fire out of it. I particular love how I can get everything I want from the game in one character. I can skin, I can heal via herbs and magic, I can debuff and help low levels, both mage and melee, with my various arsenal and scrolls, I can resurrect, I can use a two handed weapon, and with Dauntless I am dodgy like a ranger with Mobility and can wear heavy armor to boot.

From past characters, I've enjoyed GM made adventures such as the Red Rot, Lorminstra vs Luukos battles, Jantarlians trying to take over with the Mandis Crystal, and Zul Logoth discovering the Troll Burial Ground. I've gotten to witness and/or participate in these adventures and they were very fun and entertaining. I especially enjoy how some of the invasions here lately they've been designed where low levels can get more involved, although as a healer I've had plenty of fun since they and clerics can always get involved in those.

So in closing, just thank you everyone for such an amazing game and adventure and sorry if I haven't said thank you enough on a regular basis for the fine game you all have made. Keep up the good work and may the adventures keep coming.
Re: Just a simple thank you! 02/04/2023 05:52 PM CST
As but a small cog in the much larger wheel....you are welcome! But also, remember, THANK YOU....it's you and all the other players that help make Elanthia as awesome as it is also.

--Xynwen--
Player Experience Team, MHO & CHE GM
>Emails for MHO business should go to GS4-MHO@PLAY.NET
>Emails for CHE business should go to GS4-CHE@PLAY.NET
"My real name is Mephistopheles, but you can call me baby"