Why can't you guys communicate like humans? 11/17/2022 09:12 AM CST
Look at this

>I'll be hosting a Town Hall for Premium on the 27th of this month, using Stage. I'm shooting for a 330pm EST start time, and will likely do a dry run of sorts ahead of time to make sure I'm familiar with the controls and things. This >is meant to largely take the place of an in game OOC meeting, and give us a chance to share information regarding Premium leading into 2023, as well as take requests and questions in a Voice environment.

>Please note that the standards of acceptable behavior will mirror those of the overall server. I will also do my best to get a summary up after the fact for those who are unable to attend live.

That's the announcement. Who is "I"? The standard of acceptable behavior is to sign your work. First thing you learn in kindergarten. Seriously, can you guys please figure out a way to communicate then stick with it? For all of the great things that you guys do, your communication is the absolute worse that I've ever encountered. You just don't know how to get a point across. Please figure it out.

thanks

paul
Re: Why can't you guys communicate like humans? 11/17/2022 02:07 PM CST
These forums are not supported anymore, sadly. You c/p that from Discord right? It was GM Quilic that wrote it there, guru of premium/FWI.
Re: Why can't you guys communicate like humans? 12/01/2022 08:38 PM CST

Dear GMs

Thank you for hearing this.

paul