Game Logs 05/01/2022 08:44 AM CDT
Hi, how do i check game logs? is that possible? i need to look at previous game logs...

thanks
Re: Game Logs 05/01/2022 10:31 AM CDT
You need to set your FE up to save logs and then pull them from wherever you have them set to save to. If you are using Wrayth, the "Windows" window that shows all the different windows you can add/subtract also has a save feature. If you click the save feature for the story window, that'll save your gaming experience for you to retrieve later.

Depending on what it is, there may be something automatically saved a GH or GM could help you with (for example, if you dropped a registered item and can't find it and the Adventurer's Guild doesn't have it available to retrieve -- we could research that), but if it's more just that you want to see what someone whispered to you or just read some of your fights, etc. that would be the logs on your end that you would need to have set up to save.

--Xynwen--
World Team, MHO GM
>Emails for MHO business should go to GS4-MHO@PLAY.NET
"My real name is Mephistopheles, but you can call me baby"
Re: Game Logs 05/01/2022 02:40 PM CDT
i have a runestaff that is all of a sudden gone, I had it, then logged off, came back in an hour later, and it is gone. I forgot the description of my runestaff and I wanted to go back into my logs and get the correct description... i don't think i have my FE to save logs... so, if I call support, would they be able to find out the description of the lost runestaff and maybe find out what happened to it?

thank you
Re: Game Logs 05/01/2022 04:18 PM CDT
Try recover list and go to the local AdG headmaster and ask about lost.

That's all I can suggest.

Wee sleepy gnomette's player

From nearby, you hear Vyrshkana yell, "Why I's still drunkifyinged!"
Zicune yells, "Phenomenal cosmic liquir!"
Zicune yells, "Itty bitty drinker!"
Re: Game Logs 05/01/2022 04:23 PM CDT
<<i have a runestaff that is all of a sudden gone, I had it, then logged off, came back in an hour later, and it is gone. I forgot the description of my runestaff and I wanted to go back into my logs and get the correct description... i don't think i have my FE to save logs... so, if I call support, would they be able to find out the description of the lost runestaff and maybe find out what happened to it?

There's no "calling support" if you mean that by on the phone. It's all handled in-game through the ASSIST command. But that should also be after what Vyrshkana has mentioned trying to do, too.
Re: Game Logs 05/01/2022 04:32 PM CDT
Definitely check with the Adventurer's Guild, as suggested, and if they do not have it in either the RECOVER option or the LOST option, then ASSIST. It would definitely help if you remember at least some key words of the runestaff's description, but if it was registered, we will hopefully be able to track it. It becomes much more difficult if it's not registered, but still ASSIST so we can try.

--Xynwen--
World Team, MHO GM
>Emails for MHO business should go to GS4-MHO@PLAY.NET
"My real name is Mephistopheles, but you can call me baby"