Double Death in Sanctum post lurk 11/28/2021 09:37 AM CST

Attached a log. So the TL;DR is i died in the Sanctum. Got lurked. Departed. Someone killed the lurk i turned into and poof it transported me back out into the fray where i instantly died because i had no spells and still had death weakness.

This is not normal. Seeing as the lurk is made from your corpse it should disappear as soon as you depart. Even if not then killing it should not bring me back to it if i already departed.

You struggle to see, but something is wrong with your eyes. You are able to make out the barest hints of your surroundings...
[Sanctum, Hall of Making]
Flames blaze from twin casings of crystal to either side of the entry doors, green as grass and swirling in spirals both languid and unnatural. The air is still and heavy-laden with the sharpness of preservatives. You also see a shambling lurk.
Obvious exits: northeast, northwest
DEAD>l
You struggle to see, but something is wrong with your eyes. You are able to make out the barest hints of your surroundings...
[Sanctum, Hall of Making]
Flames blaze from twin casings of crystal to either side of the entry doors, green as grass and swirling in spirals both languid and unnatural. The air is still and heavy-laden with the sharpness of preservatives. You also see a shambling lurk.
Obvious exits: northeast, northwest
DEAD>depart confirm
The world before you dissolves into a grainy montage of color...

You find yourself wandering amidst endless streaming light and vast nothingness. This place feels torn between two powers, polar opposites vying for your loyalty. You are surrounded by the spirits of those who could not choose. The only way out seems to be through light or darkness.

Time has no meaning as you wander aimlessly amidst the uncomfortable tugging for your attention. Hopelessness washes over dreams you once held like the creeping tide of doom.

After what could be moments, or perhaps an eternity, the goddess Lorminstra finds you wandering in the endless space and speaks soothingly to you. She gently reassembles the pieces of your tattered soul and then, taking you by the hand, the goddess leads you back to mortality...

[Altar of the Undying]
At the end of a narrow bridge over a black and fathomless pit waits a low altar, long and flat. But for a small space of encircling sandstone flooring, it is bordered by the pit on all sides. You also see a filled piece of bread, the translucent Flurrious disk and an enruned fel trunk.
Also here: Flurrious, Korgar
Obvious exits: south
You no longer feel the effect of casting mana leech.

The horrible magics animating your body depart, leaving your corpse lying still and cold.
[Sanctum Tower, Second Floor]
The second floor opens onto a parlor outfitted with burnished acacia moldings that frame the high ceilings and baseboards. A colossal, perfectly articulated yierka skull stares out vacantly from above some riveted black ora doors. You also see a lithe veiled sentinel, a pale scaled shaper, a frosted raisin cookie, a moldy bone and a fresh cherry doughnut.
Also here: Markx
Obvious exits: southeast, southwest, down
>
A lithe veiled sentinel mumbles a silent and sibilant prayer, channeling blue-green energy down her arms.
>
A deathsworn fanatic just came through some riveted black ora doors.
>
A lithe veiled sentinel spins into a deadly martial form, thrusting out a hand at you!
CS: +438 - TD: +302 + CvA: +12 + d100: +56 == +204
Warding failed!
You are confused!
Your thoughts become clouded and confused.
>
A lithe veiled sentinel dips her shoulder and rushes towards you!
[SMR result: 184 (Open d100: 65, Bonus: 22)]
Your size significantly hinders your defense!
You are struck!
[SMR result: 143 (Open d100: 26, Bonus: 22)]
You are knocked to the ground!
... 25 points of damage!
Waves of nausea spread from stomach, incapacitating you.
You are knocked to the ground!
You are stunned for 5 rounds!
You are struck by an acute sense of vulnerability.
Roundtime: 7 sec.

Moving with preternatural speed, a lithe veiled sentinel strikes at you with the heel of her hand!
AS: +408 vs DS: +44 with AvD: +19 + d100 roll: +85 = +468
... and hits for 53 points of damage!
Solid strike caves your skull in, resulting in instant death!

It seems you have died, my friend. Although you cannot do anything, you are keenly aware of what is going on around you...

You realize that you have no outstanding favors which Lorminstra owes you, and without having accomplished a deed for Her, your soul is in danger of vanishing from the land forever!

...departing in 14 mins...

DEAD>
* Drisker's flame just burnt out in the Sea of Fire!