Enraged creatures 10/16/2021 02:50 PM CDT
I know I brought this up a year or two back but here I am again!

My internet provided is less than awesome but, living somewhat in the sticks I get what I get (I really miss Verizon FIOS). So roughly around once a day (twice so far today) I lose connection to the internet for anywhere from 1-5 minutes and then it is back up again. Generally it isn't an issue but when hunting in dangerous areas it can be more so.

Today I was in the sanctum. Local internet went down (I know because my router box starts flashing red trying to reconnect and browsers, wife's computer, etc. all can no longer connect). I'm thinking "Man, was everything dead in the room or was something left." Mad attempts to reconnect ensure...

Get back in and "OH! I lived!!!!" immediately followed by: An enraged deathsworn fanatic returns to the fray! (and a couple other creatures) and our feeble hopes of surviving the internet outage are crushed.

Is there any chance that this mechanic can be reviewed / modified so as not to be yet another hurdle in trying to survive the game with less than stellar internet service?

Note: I don't die a lot and don't particularly mind this death. That said, I think it is really stupid that there is extra code in the game that kills me even after having survived the annoying internet outage.

-- Robert

From the pitch of the vibration you determine that the purpose of the shield is as a shield.