"Super" Hunt Grounds for Post Cap 08/19/2022 11:21 AM CDT
The idea is that at 100, an adventurer can return to lower level hunting grounds to find 100+ level critters! Only 100 and up can see them or interact, meaning no attacks on under 100 by the mean beasts. The hunting grounds are inhabited by the same critters but they are no longer the level as before, they are all 100+.

I don't know what kind of coding programmer labor intensity this would be, but if they could fairly easily adjust a critters level or numbers to be the same effect to 100th, then it would totally open up the whole map with huge possibilities for post-cap. The places designed just for 100 and up are great and we want more but we are limited. It is really a lot of fun to fight 100 level Shan or Warrior Shades or TK's or Arachne Priests.

Cool, right?

Dragons r Real
Re: "Super" Hunt Grounds for Post Cap 08/19/2022 11:41 AM CDT
A variation of this specifically designed for 100 entry only would be every critter in the game randomly able to spawn at level 100 there. So you fight every critter at one time or another if you hunt there enough. Totally random. 100th level kobold or 100th level yeti or viper or gremlin or lich , I mean-- that would be pretty exciting.

I would like it if there was one gigantic sort of room, with like a huge area where they don't unspawn. They won't leave the room but if you walk in it it's a giant swarm of them.
Here's the catch though--- all the critters attack each other too. So you will find a giant rush like an invasion scroll if they haven't been cleared in a while. Making an easy way to escape, like a portal and have some device maybe you can use once a day to get through it even if in RT because it could become impossible to move at some point.

Dragons r Real